Loric

Apr 1, 2018
Push on the bed on Friday. (Weekend event)

Which gallery do you mean? the secret or the main?
If you have problems with the main gallery, make sure you have version 0.6e

Did you buy an Dildo?
For some reason the normal gallery wasn't updating till I finished the content with Celia. I'm missing a lot but it wasn't showing any of the previous scenes till the last scene of the patch with her.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Sure, Just have to convince Icstor to re-render every image and animation MC appears in.
Don't like your chances though. And if you are just talking about going forward it would be too strange to have a new MC model, You would have to redo everything.
Or you could just use your imagination to put a paper bag over his head, every time he appears ...

(PS: I guess ICSTOR deliberately made him an annoying little shrimp.)

• Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
0.6e walkthrough
All for you Walkthrough v0.6e
in the first day, at night. i dont have Celia’s Home why? View attachment 496726
Have you been through previous updates, or just started the game?
If only started, then her house will open only in version 06
If you have passed it, do the following. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-2017#post-2762263
For some reason the normal gallery wasn't updating till I finished the content with Celia. I'm missing a lot but it wasn't showing any of the previous scenes till the last scene of the patch with her.
It's just that the gallery was added at the last moment. Initially, it was not. Now you have appear the scene?
hi guys, any update about this awesome game ??
did the developer mentioned when will he release the next update ?
Q$A + News
HELP! SIster got grounded and cant see her anymore. Also cant make progress with the mom
How many relationship points do you have with them? So I at least understand where you are stuck.
To help you, need details. I'm stuck, I can't, they don't tell me anything.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How do you open the console command? Shit+O doesn't do it for me
put unren.bat in the same folder with the executable or the "game" folder, run it, press "3" and you can now open the console
Why do you need a console? Do you want to change profile name or hack money?
If change the name, this method is no longer relevant. Use the MC computer to change the name.
If you need money, it is better to use the .

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
All for you Walkthrough v0.6e

Have you been through previous updates, or just started the game?
If only started, then her house will open only in version 06
If you have passed it, do the following. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-2017#post-2762263

It's just that the gallery was added at the last moment. Initially, it was not. Now you have appear the scene?

Q$A + News

How many relationship points do you have with them? So I at least understand where you are stuck.
To help you, need details. I'm stuck, I can't, they don't tell me anything.
1 with the mother, 2 with the daughter. The problem is i dunno how to increase relationship with the mother, nothing prompts. This walkthrough is not detailed enough.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As Xanado says, when Sara gets grounded you can only talk to her in her classroom.
After that, at some point you will have a sexy videoconference with her using MC's PC.
If you have already seen that, I'm afraid that Sara is indefinitely grounded and living on the cheese slices that her siblings slip under her door (Linda is a ruthless THOT of a mom).
However cheer up! Rumour has it that she'll be forgiven by late January-early February (fingers crossed :Kappa:).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes