DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I think he just likes to "party" too much.

View attachment 497924

I certainly won't be attending anymore of his parties. 1 is much limit.
Come on, that's just mean. His mental health is important. If he needs to delay updates, multiple times, and reduce his work load, and hire multiple people to do the work, and have enough rendering power to rival pixar, then we should be understanding and supportive of his mental health.

I forgot where I was going with that half way through.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I think he just likes to "party" too much.

I certainly won't be attending anymore of his parties. 1 is much limit.
The day before the release
... «I know this has been quite a heavy post. If there's anyone out there going through similar mental health problems there are resources available to help. You don't have to go through them on your own.»

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and Q Who

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
If you look closely, you will see that it says 0.6e (only). Therefore, it does not tell you anything, somewhere on the previous pages I threw off other walkthroughs.
Give me your save and I'll tell you what to do.

Q$A + News

The same, only added one mini-game with Celia, which I did not mention in the passage.

Click on 1 page in this thread. Open the Changelog spoiler. Enjoy.

And after all he wrote that intends to to do what the a new animation, which will better than this. :sneaky:

If you install DS Mod Cheat, you will be able to move and rewind time from anywhere.

Try also in the evening, if not, then you need to get the keys from Judy from her apartment.
Or use the walkthrough. (In my signature)
Thanks for the answer man. Btw the post seems to say that Judy will be in 0.8, and it doesn't mean that she will replace Linda in 0.8. Any opinions on that?

P. S. (i know how this shit works and Judy will most probably replace Linda in 0.8, because it means having less work to do for ICSTOR. However I would like to hear your and other people's opinions about this.)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Whatever character this Judy is, if she's replacing a Linda update... I hate her. :cry:
Slutbag Linda has already had a ton of content. Unless that is, Icstor is going to reveal her prostitution, drug dealing, and human trafficking. I am down for some content about her human flesh dealing accomplice, Judy. I think they based the movie "Taken" after Slutbag Linda's business associates.

687932786.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Revolting character traits aside, where would you rank Linda in terms of sexiness?
To me, she is clearly behind Caroline and Celia and even behind her sister (Liza was it?).

Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Here you go
Sara:
She's right in front of your bed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk to her. That's all. Wait for the next update.
Linda:
And sorry. I said if you ask Bob for money, you'll open his office. I got wrong. It's Linda who needs to talk to to open up Bob's office.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Revolting character traits aside, where would you rank Linda in terms of sexiness?
To me, she is clearly behind Caroline and Celia and even behind her sister (Liza was it?).
To be honest, the only one I like is Caroline. Maybe Delilah. She looks pretty, but she doesn't have any updates. :sneaky:
(And maybe at the behest Icstor she will also be "Slutbag")
As I said earlier. Linda got everyone hooked because it's not MC who wants to have sex with her, but she wants to have sex with him. At first it was interesting, but now it's not. Now everyone sees her as a whore. (Judging by the comments, not all. There are still those who like it.)

Yes, Liza. I would probably give Linda 4-5 points out of 10 (sexuality).
By the way, Liza can also be written as Lisa?
Thanks for the answer man. Btw the post seems to say that Judy will be in 0.8, and it doesn't mean that she will replace Linda in 0.8. Any opinions on that?

P. S. (i know how this shit works and Judy will most probably replace Linda in 0.8, because it means having less work to do for ICSTOR. However I would like to hear your and other people's opinions about this.)
In 0.7, there will only be one character. So I think that 0.8 for several characters at least. Maybe it will be Linda with a few events, but maybe not.
If he makes only one character in 0.8, it means that he is deliberately stretching the time. Previously, he did several characters, and did not have time in time. Now he makes only one character, and does not have time. By accident? I don't think so. After all, he can say in advance that he will not have time, but he does not say. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts releasing the game one event at a time soon.

Well, I'm waiting for the post that he will delay New Year, and: The ETA Christmas - is end of the month.

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Sara > Caroline > Linda for me. Just because I'm not that bothered by insane proportions and Sara is super cute. Lily is up there somewhere too. Rest of the girls I can take em or leave em.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
That's exactly what Caz wanted you to think. While she was setting up Violet, Celia, Cindy, Isla, Bob & Charles for their various fates. "BWAHAHAHA!"

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes