• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The people paying him to deliver a product should. He makes that much to make a game and gets bored of working and just takes their money without working.
Icstor lack of interest in finishing his works in a non rushed way apart, patrons aren't paying for a product but donating to support a content creator in some way.
I just read the news update and it seems I might have a future as a fortune teller: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-3245732

Now people are gonna tell me how amazing I am, right? Surely I just need to wait for the masses to bow before me, proclaiming me as their rightful leader :cool:
You, me and likely half of the posters in this thread already suspected as much. :LOL: :LOL:

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
Update from Icstor:

Hello everyone, it’s been a while. First of all I want to say that I’m sorry for a lack of communication lately. I knew I should make this post sooner, but I didn’t exactly know what I wanted to do and I had to consider all the options with myself and some of my team members. I know that probably a lot of you started to hate me, but there’s nothing I can do besides saying that I’m really sorry. To be honest I’m burned out again with working on Milfy City. I was thinking that taking a break again could be a solution, but to be honest I know it’s not. I’ve learned one thing in the last few years of creating games but I’ll write about it later in the post.

What about Milfy City? When it comes to Milfy City, I’m considering creating the last two BIG updates to Milfy City. I want to finish all characters' storylines which the player could already start to not leave any started story unfinished. Let’s call it version 0.9 and 1.0. I’ll probably make version 0.9 a little smaller so you can guys get the content sooner. Probably with Linda and Sara's complete storyline. Everyone that has supported or is supporting me now, since the beginning of this year will receive those updates for free.

What about the release date? I don’t know, and I don’t want to give any exact month or day because we know how it could end. I’ll post the news always at the end of the month with current progress.

Current progress bar? I know that in its current form it’s not really helpful and related to the truth. There are things that are not on my side to do so I can’t really tell how much time other members of the team need. I’m thinking about changing it to a general percent of completion with separate boards, like renders/programming/writing and testing.

What about the future and after completing Milfy City? I’ve learned one thing in the last few years of making games. (Maybe too late…?) In order to finish the game as I want, without being burned out I can’t make more than 4-5 updates. It’s just who I am. I like creating new stuff and new characters. It’s exactly then, at the beginning when I feel passion and I love creating it and I can work even all day without being exhausted. So, I decided that my future games will be separated into episodes. (For sure no more than four/five). No more creating versions 0.3,0.4,0.5,0.6 .etc Because in every next version I became less and less interested in the project. I’ve already got a great idea for the story for my next game. But, for now only the programmer is working hard on all the mechanics that I want to implement.(There’s a lot :D) In regards to Milfy City he has nothing else left to do until I create renders. So, I have to finish my part first in order to let him start working on it. In the meantime he’s working hard so we’ll be able to release the first episode MAYBE even at the end of this year.

I want to apologize once again for the lack of communication lately, and I’m hoping that there are still a lot of people waiting to see Linda, Sara and a few others characters again

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The people paying him to deliver a product should. He makes that much to make a game and gets bored of working and just takes their money without working.
That was more so for the multitude of posters going "oh he makes x amount and has x number of patrons WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". If they're patrons, I think they should jump ship while they can but when did common sense ever win?
Disappointment I get but complaining here won't get them anything as I firmly believe ICSTOR couldn't give a fiddler's fanny about what goes on here. I also haven't seen anybody advertising their support for ICSTOR even when Milfy City was going strong.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You should finish MILFY CITY and then take a rest before create a new game.
He rests during the development of any game.
I suspect that this is a hobby for him, but not his main job. People put all their energy into the main work.
In Russia, people are supposed to take a vacation once a year, but this developer takes a vacation every month. I think that even his next game will die before it is finished.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
He rests during the development of any game.
I suspect that this is a hobby for him, but not his main job. People put all their energy into the main work.
In Russia, people are supposed to take a vacation once a year, but this developer takes a vacation every month. I think that even his next game will die before it is finished.
I am new to F95zone. I did read many posts on this MILFY CITY forum. I notice the pattern like you said and what other said. My point is Icstor need to take a break and not wasting people s time and money. Otherwise, he will do it again like he did in past.

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Icstor, if you feel burn out then why are u creating another game? You should finish MILFY CITY and then take a rest before create a new game.
I think he is burned with the way he created Milfy City and not by really creating a game. As he said in the post, he loves to make games, he spend a lot of hours in making without get exhausted... but that way he make the game, in versions, for him that is the problem. What I see is that he is very cheered up to make something new with a new way to work

Thats what I think. Let him Fly...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ICStor creates games on a whim...
it was mentioned before... but he gets an idea, is enarmoured by it and creates a game based on that... than he get's another completly different idea and looses all interest and "passion" for his previous one... he calls that "Burn out" so he proves to have no idea what a burn out actually is.
With his new "business modell" he hopes to be able to shift projects as his ideas lead him without haveing to deal with supporters investing and demanding from him... hencefor people say he does this as an hobby while claiming to work fulltime as a Dev (he certainly has the backing to do so).
If he looses interest in one idea the "current project" should be close to an ending or at best already be completed so he can turn to his new idea without feeling forced to invest more time on his previous idea.
It's pretty obvious and also supringly clearly stated by him in his last "News" article

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This game was really great (story wise not the best but the girls were all hot and the animations were high quality) and had a lot more potential, shame the dev stopped giving a shit! Last year was a trainwreck to follow here and this year doesn't look better

Mandell

Dec 22, 2018
I am 100% against messing with peoples money in this fashion. Show his product and lack of work ethic to people, but don't go after money like that. It's such a scumbag thing to do.
Mate, you have no idea how ironic it is to see that bit about messing with people's money when it's this dodgy fella who's the subject of our topic.
I made that post as a joke anyway, and I think only one person got it.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
ICStor creates games on a whim...
it was mentioned before... but he gets an idea, is enarmoured by it and creates a game based on that... than he get's another completly different idea and looses all interest and "passion" for his previous one... he calls that "Burn out" so he proves to have no idea what a burn out actually is.
With his new "business modell" he hopes to be able to shift projects as his ideas lead him without haveing to deal with supporters investing and demanding from him... hencefor people say he does this as an hobby while claiming to work fulltime as a Dev (he certainly has the backing to do so).
If he looses interest in one idea the "current project" should be close to an ending or at best already be completed so he can turn to his new idea without feeling forced to invest more time on his previous idea.
It's pretty obvious and also supringly clearly stated by him in his last "News" article
The funniest thing is that his "another completely different idea" is the same old schtick: young, dumb, horny fucker suddenly starts fucking his family members and every other woman in the vicinity, because all of them are dumb, horny hoes.

So maybe, making almost the same game for years is the main reason for these "burnouts" and maybe next time he should try to create something drastically different from his previous games.
Hah, who am i kidding? Expect his new game to be just like MC, MV and IS1/2, just with different models. And of course, expect another "burnout" in the future.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
So this game isn't dead? I'll believe it when I can download it... It's kinda sad because the developer is obviously talented. He just really needs to plan out his development process better. Example: Why keep introducing new (side) characters instead of first finishing the existing ones? As well as creating some Holiday Edition "DLC" that doesn't add anything to the story? Anyway, I'm happy he realized he needs proper milestones set out from the beginning. We'll see how it turns out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So this game isn't dead? I'll believe it when I can download it... It's kinda sad because the developer is obviously talented. He just really needs to plan out his development process better. Example: Why keep introducing new (side) characters instead of first finishing the existing ones? As well as creating some Holiday Edition "DLC" that doesn't add anything to the story? Anyway, I'm happy he realized he needs proper milestones set out from the beginning. We'll see how it turns out.
Noone but ICStor obviously knows for sure... but given his character it's likely what we stated before...
He tries to implement new characters and story plots in order to fight his fading "passion" and "burn out"

Reactions: aarbei23

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
after what he done last year and lot of people still supporting him and still have face to lie again and give bullshit excuses . i dont know who or what the fuck that 6k patreon thinking . instead of makin other game he need to get his shit together and update the game at his best for what he have done . most of people got lot of money will make them lazy and try to manipulate others to get more money . the update after this will look like shit comparing to before 0.6c . he will rush the story line and force some stupid shit and make the story nonsense (as you can see the start of that at 0.6 update) . mark my words ! . nerd ass prick

sh0x

Jun 6, 2017
He gained 250 patrons since his last post two days ago.
Nuff said.

Really???? You're a weird individual.
That's pretty absurd, I'm not gonna lie. He just took their money for almost 5 full months, admitting he has not worked on any renders despite everything else being done and they still give him money. Imagine paying someone for sitting at home doing nothing.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes