MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
He makes between 6-14k. Based on experience with the values showed there, it´s in the middle. Which is unbelievable....

Data origin:
That'd be assuming his average pledge was $1-2. You need to pledge a minimum $10 a month to download the game, and the last numbers we had for the average amount pledged per patron was somewhere around $8. We'll be generous and say he's had a dropoff to a $7 average, so 6400 patrons * $7 each = $44800 per month. Even with a fairly wide window, it's very likely he's been pulling somewhere between $35-55k a month for most of the last year.

He keeps most of that for himself, too, since his "team" is all contractors. And I could be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure he said a while back that he was hiding the amount he actually makes because he didn't want said contractors to know and therefore demand more money.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
He makes between 6-14k. Based on experience with the values showed there, it´s in the middle. Which is unbelievable....

Data origin:
You're wrong. Multiply the number of patrons by 10. He's roughly making btw 60-80k $(some patrons pledge way more than 10 bucks) without doing anything :KEK:

Reactions: leeetsgooo

Aug 14, 2018
Data origin:
That'd be assuming his average pledge was $1-2. You need to pledge a minimum $10 a month to download the [...]
You're wrong. Multiply the number of patrons by 10. He's roughly making btw 60-80k $ [...]
Not to get into this argument of yours ;) but I would like to point out that Graphtron itself gives an estimate of his monthly income. Now I know that I might be wrong but I would assume that they (Graphtron) do have some experience in estimating this number.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Data origin:
Wrong. It is between $16K - $42k per month. Likely closer to the top estimative than the bottom one.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes