Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, just to get back on topic. I'm wondering what you guys think his next project will be about.
My prediction is it will focus on a horny, child-looking, rapey 18yo orphan guy living with his aunt and female cousins. That would be extremely innovative this time around!

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
Well, just to get back on topic. I'm wondering what you guys think his next project will be about.
My prediction is it will focus on a horny, child-looking, rapey 18yo orphan guy living with his aunt and female cousins. That would be extremely innovative this time around!
does he will wander in the darkness and add ntr?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
ok give us something know with an update or you done or what at least let the people now whats going on

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Will we get the promised harem ending? Or does the "concluding all the story lines" means we will get like 2 or 3 sex scene with most characters without/with poorly animations?

I still don't understand why icstor make so many useless characters. The prime example being the neighbors, they are so unnecessary, everything about them feel so out of place, the design (those fucking rainbow socks), the story, etc. Even their introduction to the game felt like an afterthought, I didn't realize they were there until I ask in this thread what are the "neighbors" you guys are talking about.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
He adds the neighbours, and then nothing happens. Is the story for Milfy City his idea and then he just asks people to write everything else?

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Mate, you have no idea how ironic it is to see that bit about messing with people's money when it's this dodgy fella who's the subject of our topic.
I made that post as a joke anyway, and I think only one person got it.
That is a way people actually mess with others though. That's why I had to say that. It's been happening for a long time. Some developers on patreon have made comments about people that don't like their content try to get them shut down.
That was more so for the multitude of posters going "oh he makes x amount and has x number of patrons WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". If they're patrons, I think they should jump ship while they can but when did common sense ever win?
Disappointment I get but complaining here won't get them anything as I firmly believe ICSTOR couldn't give a fiddler's fanny about what goes on here. I also haven't seen anybody advertising their support for ICSTOR even when Milfy City was going strong.
I'm sure if 1000 of his patrons dropped funding with the message "you're a shit dev and you deserve to lose everything because of your lack of work ethic" he wouldn't care still.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe he'll dable in the fantasy setting and give the MC mind control power to better manipulate his victims and turning them into cocksleeves... but he'd have to hide that from Patreon aswell, as MC is one of the Big NOs lately I suppose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
he said something new on the 7th can anyone tell me what it was
You can find the post here

Will we get the promised harem ending? Or does the "concluding all the story lines" means we will get like 2 or 3 sex scene with most characters without/with poorly animations?
My guess is if there will be any harem ending at all, there will be one group scene, which will be shorter than previous individual scenes. Then a timeskip with the MC being surrounded by the women and them possible being pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
One thing Icstor could do to maintain interest in his own game is to create more than one storyline for the same character.

Let's say the player has already reached the point of having sex with Sarah and Caroline (I don't know exactly how far each relationship goes in the last version). At this point, it is normal to lose interest in continuing to develop the plot because the climax has already been reached. However, what Icstor could do is create a new role for the characters. For example: Sarah is now committed to help Caroline rebuild her clothing store. Putting an established character in a new role is fun and gives motivation to developers who are only satisfied when they are creating new things.

I didn't play much Milfy City, but I'm pretty sure it's possible to have sex in different positions with Sarah and Caroline whenever the player wants to. This means that at least for these two characters, he already had enough material to create new roles and renew his interest.

About Patreon, people need to understand that it is not a crowdfunding site where they are funding a project. Patreon's philosophy is to give financial independence to artists. If an artist already earns enough to dedicate 100% of his time to his art, it makes no sense to give him more money. In fact, most likely that extra money will be detrimental to the guy's productivity.

So people need to take Patreon's goal seriously. If the guy says he needs 5k to work 100% of the time in the game, giving 50k will not make him work 1000% of the time ... From the moment the goal was reached, pirating the game is more beneficial for the future of the project than putting more money in the guy’s pocket.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since he said only 4-5 episodes. I would bet on a orphan living with a older and younger "roommate". Plus there is a landlady who is actually his aunt. That way there would be only 4 characters to keep the story contained.

Can't believe i actually think this is one likely scenario based on his previous works...:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One thing Icstor could do to maintain interest in his own game is to create more than one storyline for the same character.

Let's say the player has already reached the point of having sex with Sarah and Caroline (I don't know exactly how far each relationship goes in the last version). At this point, it is normal to lose interest in continuing to develop the plot because the climax has already been reached. However, what Icstor could do is create a new role for the characters. For example: Sarah is now committed to help Caroline rebuild her clothing store. Putting an established character in a new role is fun and gives motivation to developers who are only satisfied when they are creating new things.

I didn't play much Milfy City, but I'm pretty sure it's possible to have sex in different positions with Sarah and Caroline whenever the player wants to. This means that at least for these two characters, he already had enough material to create new roles and renew his interest.

About Patreon, people need to understand that it is not a crowdfunding site where they are funding a project. Patreon's philosophy is to give financial independence to artists. If an artist already earns enough to dedicate 100% of his time to his art, it makes no sense to give him more money. In fact, most likely that extra money will be detrimental to the guy's productivity.

So people need to take Patreon's goal seriously. If the guy says he needs 5k to work 100% of the time in the game, giving 50k will not make him work 1000% of the time ... From the moment the goal was reached, pirating the game is more beneficial for the future of the project than putting more money in the guy’s pocket.
That would require him to stay focused on one idea long enough to come up with a 2nd that can work with the first.
We saw him trying something like that when he included Suri & Zuri (Twins wrecking Bobs business) and lately the "Neighbors".
Both stories feel out of place, have no consequences to the overall game and beside of not being really fleshed out feel rather heartless.
As it was mentioned before he isn't the most intuitive story teller aswell so your idea might be above his skills.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes