L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hello. I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to reach the maximum level of relationship in the characters Sara and Linda (Mom), in this version of the 0.6e game?
Is it possible to continue the route below (Caroline's Harem Route)?
Will the developer continue to update the game, I think the game is very good, but I have seen some comments, that it has not been updated for a while?
I hope that soon the story can continue with these characters and with new characters and new places, I think the game is very good.
This is the maximum you can achieve for these characters. If there is a counter-stimulation it will be possible to increase this level.
We would all like to know if Icstor will continue the game and what the possibilities will be.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
This is the maximum you can achieve for these characters. If there is a counter-stimulation it will be possible to increase this level.
We would all like to know if Icstor will continue the game and what the possibilities will be.
counter-stimulation?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
News have been posted and discussed in Detail for several pages now.
He will rush this game to completion as he always do.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Would you also like to see the route below, Caroline's (Pregnant Route)?
If you can inform me about posts of the subjects I am asking, I would appreciate it if you could inform me.

Reactions: Danxx1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
hey, what happens if i tell tell the true comppany names to zuri?
The original idea was to have the FBI crack down on him. He'd face serious charges for insider trading, thus becoming inevitably estranged from Bob.

Slutbag Linda, by contrast, would do what slutbags usually do: she would side with the MC, finding any way to blame Bob and using it as an excuse to leave him once and for all. She'd pay the MC a fortnightly conjugal visit with many sexy moments and amazing, fully-animated scenes.

Caroline, in turn, would find it despicable. She'd be disappointed in her roommate and would back her heartbroken, abandoned dad. She'd even try to comfort him in any way he needs (a path most suitable for NTR fans.)

Sara was supposed to die of thirst and starvation. Sadly, amid all this commotion everyone would forget about her being locked up in her room. The MC would find her mummified body years leater, only upon his release from jail (a path most suitable for necro fans.)

Icstor then thought it through and realized it was too much work.
So answering your question, you just get to bang those twin bitches and forget them forever and ever.
A crappy rushed scene that was, if you ask me.

Hello. I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to reach the maximum level of relationship in the characters Sara and Linda (Mom), in this version of the 0.6e game?
Is it possible to continue the route below Caroline's ( Harem Route)?
Will the developer continue to update the game, I think the game is very good, but I have seen some comments, that it has not been updated for a while?
I hope that soon the story can continue with these characters and with new characters and new places, I think the game is very good.
And this is why he's been gaining 50 new patrons a day since his last "development update."

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Would you also like to see the route below, Caroline's (Pregnant Route)?
If you can inform me about posts of the subjects I am asking, I would appreciate it if you could inform me.
Those routes will likely never be implemented. The developer wrote a few days ago that he is going to finish the current storylines in only two updates because he is bored of his own game.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
I thank everyone for the information. I recently played the game and found it really cool. I would like there to be a continuation of these routes and that the development of the game continues. I think it is a very good game.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I'd put Taboo Request in the Rapey category as well. Even though, it's the MC's best friend who stages a blackmail situation, you still end up with the landlord crying and MC giving the thumbs up to the whole situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last pic could make for a really dumb scene done right in a joke game rather than a joke of a game.

larryflyntsid

Dec 5, 2017
Hello guys, I've looking the game has been stopped for so long and anybody knows why or what's happen?
The last few pages are literally nothing but that but here it is anyway:
The dev hasn't done jack shit for quite some time. He recently gave an update where he said he's bored with the project, and will finish the existing storylines in a couple of updates rather than do the full scope of the original planned work.

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
I think the only way, how to continue with this game, is with comunity of fans, using fanarts to develop fanversion of the game.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
If the rumors are true and the Dev does indeed botch his project by quickly wrapping up storylines because he's over it, what are people gonna do? I mean he's already made a decent amount of cash from his work.

How are you gonna send a message... besides complaining on a forum?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wicked Garden

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If the rumors are true and the Dev does indeed botch his project by quickly wrapping up storylines because he's over it, what are people gonna do? I mean he's already made a decent amount of cash from his work.

How are you gonna send a message... besides complaining on a forum?
There have been several attempts to deliver the feeling of dissatisfication on several Mediums.
They were either ignored, shut down by his fanatic fans or simply muted and banned from the Sources.
The only thing that will have an impact on him is his money... and as we can see he won't suffer deeply for a while

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There have been several attempts to deliver the feeling of dissatisfication on several Mediums.
They were either ignored, shut down by his fanatic fans or simply muted and banned from the Sources.
The only thing that will have an impact on him is his money... and as we can see he won't suffer deeply for a while
He indeed has a cult following who'll follow him to the depths of hell

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Well thinks for the honesty. I asked the question because that's the only way devs like him will learn. He's had more than enough time to get his stuff together.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Don’t worry guys with time he take to make updates we have 2 more years of wait for Milfy City and one more year for new game so by 2024 we see “new game”

Reactions: vmaks
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes