Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I haven't been in this topic for a long time, are there previews of version 0.7?

(Sorry my english)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Everyone. If you're paying for this in anyway stop payments. And how does one go about banning devs like this from this site? Please never support this guy again. Good art, great story, crappy hand at the wheel.
Devs like this bring heaps of traffic to this website because assholes like you and me keep posting in his thread instead of letting it die.
So no, F95 will never ban any fraudster like him and we are all to blame, me the first.
At the very most the tag thread would be tagged abandoned if it came to that, as it happened with Gumdrop.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder if his next project is gonna fail due to the anger of abandoning Milfy City. Big Brother's dev had a similar situation although it wasn't his fault the game was abandoned.

Reactions: vmaks

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Everyone. If you're paying for this in anyway stop payments. And how does one go about banning devs like this from this site? Please never support this guy again. Good art, great story, crappy hand at the wheel.
What would banning him from this site do? Nothing. The mods won't ban a dev because you and others are displeased with how the dev handled the development of the game, its just childish. If people want to keep supporting him then its their choice.

gokoku33

Dec 22, 2017
Cmon guys , its easy money :LOL: pretty sure most of us would do the same .. At least the game has a big amount of content ..

(Have no idea whats going on and why everybody is angry but still commenting ..)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cmon guys , its easy money :LOL: pretty sure most of us would do the same .. At least the game has a big amount of content ..

(Have no idea whats going on and why everybody is angry but still commenting ..)
compareing this to other titles with an equal or shorter development time this game has barely any content... and it seems to get worse with each Update

gokoku33

Dec 22, 2017
compareing this to other titles with an equal or shorter development time this game has barely any content... and it seems to get worse with each Update
Meh , can't agree . Was checking out prince of suburbia several minutes ago , game's been in development for a year and has zero gameplay .. And most of games being in production for 1-2 years are being abandoned with little content in it .. or even without any content , Back to the cabin , Bad brother saga , Desired love , that Secret series , Dual family .. well actually most of games here are more failure than this one (considering time and development pace ) ..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Meh , can't agree . Was checking out prince of suburbia several minutes ago , game's been in development for a year and has zero gameplay .. And most of games being in production for 1-2 years are being abandoned with little content in it .. or even without any content , Back to the cabin , Bad brother saga , Desired love , that Secret series , Dual family .. well actually most of games here are more failure than this one (considering time and development pace ) ..
We are not talking about failed projects but long time runners... as far as I remember Prince of Suborbia was on hold 2/3 of that time.
I don't even remember how long Milfy City has been along now... but I think it should be more than 3 or even 4 years

Mar 21, 2018
I wonder if his next project is gonna fail due to the anger of abandoning Milfy City. Big Brother's dev had a similar situation although it wasn't his fault the game was abandoned.
It won't, his patreoners are a cult, the guy could end up doing one update a decade and his patreoners will gladly hand over their cash every month.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The same thing happened in his previous games. So I doubt it.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
His previous games weren't as big as this one and I don't think he came out and said he lost interest in them.
he never said it but you could tell that he got bored working on it especially the ending was rushed and not very thought through

Reactions: boxedjack

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
he never said it but you could tell that he got bored working on it especially the ending was rushed and not very thought through
I know, but he never admitted it and " completed" all of them.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Glamour is a pretty good game to be honest. It looks professional compared to many other games. It's probably way underfunded. Icstor is way overfunded. Icstor has almost as many patreons as NLT media. The quality of NLT media's stuff and the speed of content release is just not comparable to Icstor.
Maybe I was thinking of how Big Brother was popular on this site because it used to be how Milfy City is now and Glamour isn't as popular at least not on f95.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I know, but he never admitted it and " completed" all of them.
He basically did in his latest Patreon post:

[...] I’ve learned one thing in the last few years of creating games but I’ll write about it later in the post. [...]
I’ve learned one thing in the last few years of making games. (Maybe too late…?) In order to finish the game as I want, without being burned out I can’t make more than 4-5 updates. It’s just who I am. [...]

I read this as him saying this isn't the first time he's been burned out on a project and didn't "finish the game as he wanted".

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes