Mandell

Dec 22, 2018
That is a way people actually mess with others though. That's why I had to say that. It's been happening for a long time. Some developers on patreon have made comments about people that don't like their content try to get them shut down.

I'm sure if 1000 of his patrons dropped funding with the message "you're a shit dev and you deserve to lose everything because of your lack of work ethic" he wouldn't care still.
I see where you're coming from, mate. I've witnessed mass reports doing some damage to others before, regardless wether they deserved it or not. And to be quite honest with you, I firmly believe that this guy would never change his ways.
Mate, I just had an epiphany. The day I joined this site was the day I stopped supporting this guy and resorted to piracy, because at that time I felt I had every right to do so, but I was wrong, and I'm still wrong, because it will always be at the expense of the patrons. He can go to hell for all I care, but I was once one of these guys, why should I continue exploiting them and be the same as this guy?

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I see where you're coming from, mate. I've witnessed mass reports doing some damage to others before, regardless wether they deserved it or not. And to be quite honest with you, I firmly believe that this guy would never change his ways.
Mate, I just had an epiphany. The day I joined this site was the day I stopped supporting this guy and resorted to piracy, because at that time I felt I had every right to do so, but I was wrong, and I'm still wrong, because it will always be at the expense of the patrons. He can go to hell for all I care, but I was once one of these guys, why should I continue exploiting them and be the same as this guy?
At the end of the day, it's their money to waste one unfinished products.

Reactions: boxedjack

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Just let some other dev take this over. I highly favored his work with Milfy City since he had very good models and the animation for the most part was very nice until the last Caroline update. Now he turned into another fcking "Gumdrop". Overpromising, hyping all up and not delivering.
No one can be mad at him to do whatever he wants but it leaves a bad taste for those who supported him because of his promises. I am quite sure that many were looking forward to "non-looped animations" and got screwed over.

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Just let some other dev take this over. I highly favored his work with Milfy City since he had very good models and the animation for the most part was very nice until the last Caroline update. Now he turned into another fcking "Gumdrop". Overpromising, hyping all up and not delivering.
No one can be mad at him to do whatever he wants but it leaves a bad taste for those who supported him because of his promises. I am quite sure that many were looking forward to "non-looped animations" and got screwed over.
Yup. It is what it is. I just feel like it's a waste too. I really like the models here. It's one of my faves. I would rather him finish it than just abandon it, even if it's a rush job. But I would prefer him to actually give to another talented dev if he just got bored with it. That way, the other dev could actually finish the work. But I could understand why he'll would want to finish his own work.

The non-looped animation ain't gonn'a happen unfortunately.

Anyway, it's a damn shame. I might still check out his other stuff beyond this. Hopefully he'll keep to his word and keep it short, although he hasn't been keeping up with his word for the past year and a half. If he gets bored of a game beyond a year or 5 updates, then it's best for him to keep it short.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
70% freezes... for about 4 months maybe? Enjoy the waiting. There's too many games ahead to only wait this one..

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
god i hate the rapey mcs
So, all of his MCs except in Robot's Touch and Taboo Request? :ROFLMAO:
I'd put Taboo Request in the Rapey category as well. Even though, it's the MC's best friend who stages a blackmail situation, you still end up with the landlord crying and MC giving the thumbs up to the whole situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'd put Taboo Request in the Rapey category as well. Even though, it's the MC's best friend who stages a blackmail situation, you still end up with the landlord crying and MC giving the thumbs up to the whole situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good point. Well, at least no rapey MC in Robot's Touch!

(And at least the MC in Taboo Request doesn't look 12)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyway, it's a damn shame. I might still check out his other stuff beyond this. Hopefully he'll keep to his word and keep it short, although he hasn't been keeping up with his word for the past year and a half. If he gets bored of a game beyond a year or 5 updates, then it's best for him to keep it short.
What will happen though if his idea gets as much reception as in Mify City and People would love to see more only to get the "yeah sorry guys BUT I DON'T WANT to work on this anymore"?
He is no person that would sell a gold easel to others in order to satisfy a fan base... this will always be about him... and him alone

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Why dont anyone just buy or take this project and continue the storyline. Make it better and develop with more passion?
Good idea?
Pls. make me know
Probably there are people willing to do that. But I think ICSTOR will want an unreasonable amount of money to let other people continue the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Probably there are people willing to do that. But I think ICSTOR will want an unreasonable amount of money to let other people continue the game.
I'd presume that ICStor would never sell any of "his projects" to anyone else.
He isn't he character to share his ideas or give away the lead on anything he has thought up...

Reactions: vmaks

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to reach the maximum level of relationship in the characters Sara and Linda (Mom), in this version of the 0.6e game?
Is it possible to continue the route below Caroline's ( Harem Route)?
Will the developer continue to update the game, I think the game is very good, but I have seen some comments, that it has not been updated for a while?
I hope that soon the story can continue with these characters and with new characters and new places, I think the game is very good.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: helljack
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes