parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
For me that this game author is lazy to develop his games with more than 6687 patreones it should not be like this

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
The game is uploaded for free here, nobody should demand anything. If people have something to say to him, they should become ICSTOR's patreons and complain there.
I agree a 100%. But yet... Get a load of that guy. I wouldn't stand not finishing any of my projects, moreover when there's people depending on me. It's a shame.
And it ain't even the first time, like he has a record.

Last edited:
Reactions: twisti46

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did ICSTOR Abandoned Milfy City?
What is going on?
Sorry. I'm not good at English...
Please tell me why.
No, the game is not abandoned. However, it will be rushed to completion with only two more updates. Some characters will receive an end to their storyline, most will not. And the "why" is easily explained: ICSTOR became bored of his game again.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
One post and all the sheep come flocking back to his Patreon.
Looking at his latest post, we got the following:
1. The game is being cut short because he is burned out (pretty sure, he has no idea what that means). In all honesty, he is just bored of this game.
2. There was no info about 0.7, which supposedly has been in development since 10/2019. From the looks of it, there probably won't be a 0.7, just 0.9 and completion.
3. He, basically, hasn't done any work on this game since early 12/2019 (that was the release of the animations for 0.6, I think).
4. I'm pretty sure, he was bored of the game after 0/5 came out in 2018. Even then, he's had 4 months after the animations for 0.6 came out but hasn't said anything to his patrons, but never considered pausing patreon either. He also waited till April 7 to make his announcement, when the billing cycle was done for most patrons. He could've made the announcement at the end of March.
Now all of that seems like a kick in the nuts for the people supporting him but his patreon count has increased by a fair bit since his announcement. Am I going crazy or are people with extra money to spend, just masochists?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes