Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
The game is uploaded for free here, nobody should demand anything. If people have something to say to him, they should become ICSTOR's patreons and complain there.
Yes, let me subscribe to his patreon and give him Money, so i can justifiably complain about him not doing any work for over 4 months, while getting money from thousands of subscribers..GENIUS!

Let me explain it to you in simple terms.
The creators who put out a decent product(quality,quantity,speed) deserve everysingle penny from their subscribers. And those are rare..
The Lazyass scumbags that milk a game for 4 years before producing hardly any content, deserve to be exposed for their bullshit and get nothing.
No amount of Whiteknighting fanboy-cultists can change that.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
What if i want to chnge the other character's names?
Open the incest patch with Notepad or another text editor, and change the names.
hey, what happens if i tell tell the true comppany names to zuri?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2647882
I haven't been in this topic for a long time, are there previews of version 0.7?

(Sorry my english)
No, the developer doesn't make previews, just attaches random images to posts. Perhaps when 0.7 comes out, the post on the image will be Sara, but that's all.
Did ICSTOR Abandoned Milfy City?
What is going on?
Sorry. I'm not good at English...
Please tell me why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, i lost all my progress, does anyone have all the progress from 0.6e? if so, how do i install it?
Do you need to save, or find out the maximum progress of the game?
Milfy City Saves
Maximum --> Linda - 4/5, Caroline - 5/5, Sara - 3/5, Celia - 3/5, Liza - 2/3

By the way, he will not be able to make five points for two updates to all the characters.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
thanks~~love you~~:love:(y)
Hello Kojima! We are happy to see you on F95. We want to ask you to completed the game Milfy City. :D
do you guys remember milfy city christmas dlc? i don't know whether to laugh or to cry...
The update was done in a hurry, there's not even animation for some characters.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Lots of respect of ICSTOR's work.

Not sure about the guy himself. Even with Caroline's ending storyline on 0.6, the whole workflow since 0.4 was underwhelming. Linda is still hot, same for Caroline and Sara is as cute as ever. On 0.6, Caroline became a younger and unmarried version of Linda, but we can surpass that point if we consider that the sex scenes were nice.

Maybe the guy needs a Project Leader or something like that. Because living as John Romero forever eventually will bite him on the ass someday.

zweihander63

Oct 1, 2018
Let me explain it to you in simple terms.
The creators who put out a decent product(quality,quantity,speed) deserve everysingle penny from their subscribers. And those are rare..
The Lazyass scumbags that milk a game for 4 years before producing hardly any content, deserve to be exposed for their bullshit and get nothing.
No amount of Whiteknighting fanboy-cultists can change that.
I don't support ICSTOR on Patreon. I like the game but I'm not trying to defend him. I happen to agree with you. He DOES move slowly. I don't think supporting ICSTOR is a good idea.

My point was that we, as pirates, have no right to complain about slow progress. It's stupid to go on a pirate forum and complain the content you don't pay for isn't released as fast you want.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
My point was that we, as pirates, have no right to complain about slow progress. It's stupid to go on a pirate forum and complain the content you don't pay for isn't released as fast you want.
Maybe, but we can still talk about how long it takes and how he's just milking his Patreons and the idiots who keep subscribing. As it is now, there is no reason to support him whatsoever now or in the future. He doesn't need the money and won't make him start doing any work.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I don't support ICSTOR on Patreon. I like the game but I'm not trying to defend him. I happen to agree with you. He DOES move slowly. I don't think supporting ICSTOR is a good idea.

This goes beyond working slowly to just breaking every promise he made and refusing to fulfill the goals he outlined on his professional page. All while raking in more money than most people make in a year every month.

Goal Number 3 for example: When we cross the threshold, creating the game for you will become a job for me, it means that I will work on it for most of the time! This means very rapid updates! Goal was achieved years ago.

Goal Number 4: I can see that there is a chance to employ one person who will help to create games for you. When we cross this threshold, I will try to provide significant monthly updates! Also achieved years ago.

Goal Number 6: Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation! Goal achieved years ago. Also completely abandoned.

To say that people aren't allowed to complain unless they purchased the project is silly. I have never bought a John Deere tractor. I know for a fact that they have repair contracts making it illegal to repair or modify your own tractor in any way. I'd still call them out for being a bunch of shits without having ever purchased any of their products.

I saw the Hobbit on tv for free one day. It was a flaming ball of shit. I never bought tickets to see the movie or purchased a copy. Does that mean my opinion is invalid?

Furthermore, to suggest that I need to pay Icstor for the privilege of making a complaint is ludicrous.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This goes beyond working slowly to just breaking every promise he made and refusing to fulfill the goals he outlined on his professional page. All while raking in more money than most people make in a year every month.

Goal Number 3 for example: When we cross the threshold, creating the game for you will become a job for me, it means that I will work on it for most of the time! This means very rapid updates! Goal was achieved years ago.

Goal Number 4: I can see that there is a chance to employ one person who will help to create games for you. When we cross this threshold, I will try to provide significant monthly updates! Also achieved years ago.

Goal Number 6: Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation! Goal achieved years ago. Also completely abandoned.

To say that people aren't allowed to complain unless they purchased the project is silly. I have never bought a John Deere tractor. I know for a fact that they have repair contracts making it illegal to repair or modify your own tractor in any way. I'd still call them out for being a bunch of shits without having ever purchased any of their products.

I saw the Hobbit on tv for free one day. It was a flaming ball of shit. I never bought tickets to see the movie or purchased a copy. Does that mean my opinion is invalid?

Furthermore, to suggest that I need to pay Icstor for the privilege of making a complaint is ludicrous.
Icstor could have paid a small team to work on the game for him, while he would work supervising the project akin to a videogame producer. That would greatly speed things up when compared to his semestral (or worse) schedule. However he doesn't do that despite receiving likely closer to 40k every month ( ).

The only reason I can see for none of those goals being fulfilled is that Icstor is abusing patreon system with his predatory scheme to milk people who donate money to support him and his projects.

Disagree.
If anyone try going to the FutaDom thread will see in the past I was always defending the developers team (4) when people would complain about their 4-5 months release widow (they got a bit better in that regard), usually calling them lazy or that they were milking their patrons.

Because despite the fact that they did had problems with their schedule they would always deliver on their promises for the game. They added gameplay mechanics, lots of sex scenes, improved the story of the romantic routes they are doing and even made sure to add lots of world bulding lore for their distopia setting.

Meanwhile Icstor is unable to fullfill any of his promises, even his patreon goals as TimePants mentioned above, with a budget several times bigger.

So yes i don't really believe one need to be a patron to suspect what is happening with his "game development".

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
As a developer myself, I rarely criticize other devs for their business practises, but it’s remarkable how little ambition ICSTOR has considering the incredible financial success he’s achieved. If I were in his shoes, I’d have a full team working for me by now. And that doesn’t mean two or three people. I’m talking like ten. Hell, he should be considering opening a small studio at this point. He can clearly afford it, and there are countless talented artists, writers and programmers out there who would kill to work for him. Then he could have half the team continue working on Milfy City, while the other half would then develop these newer games that he’s supposedly so passionate about.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes