D

Deleted member 619154

So guys joking aside , when do u expect the next update to drop ? My guess is August for 0.7

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So guys joking aside , when do u expect the next update to drop ? My guess is August for 0.7
...you should pay more attention to the Thread I suppose...
There will be no Version 0.7, he likely never intended to... just used Sarah and Judy as bait to gain more supporters on Patreon.
This game will end undeserved rushed and crappy like his previous games within 2 Updates

Vulcan_x

Feb 27, 2020
Hmm. If he hates staying with old characters then he should just do a harem hotel route. Keep creating new characters with separate stories that eventually meld with the others. And if he gets bored after 5-6 updates. He shouldn't be thinking of making shorter stories, he should be thinking about getting more team members. With the budget he has, it can easily be done. The renders are life sucking for him so if he can get two or three more people helping him, he can relax more often and not slip into that writer's block/depression that is incredibly common among the creators of these types of games.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hmm. If he hates staying with old characters then he should just do a harem hotel route. Keep creating new characters with separate stories that eventually meld with the others. And if he gets bored after 5-6 updates. He shouldn't be thinking of making shorter stories, he should be thinking about getting more team members. With the budget he has, it can easily be done. The renders are life sucking for him so if he can get two or three more people helping him, he can relax more often and not slip into that writer's block/depression that is incredibly common among the creators of these types of games.
He's like one of those millionaires who have fame, good family or nice girlfriend and everything else that makes people envious. Then he suicides and everyone is like "oh my god, why? If i had all this, my life would be perfect and that idiot suicides".
You can't make those guys see their life as you do. Altough he (probably) does not suicide himself, but rather his project.
As you said, just hire some people and let the show run. Everyone is glad, he makes money without doing anything. But just won't happen. You can't make him see that, as it seems.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

fapperisu95

Apr 10, 2020
Since it's Renpy and people are mad about no updates/rushed endings, why not do an unofficial expansion?:unsure:

There's obviously a demand.

Dev can just do a normal 1.0 ending and whatever then recharge and do his next game, game gets fan ending, dev gets fire lit under ass to acrually motivated to finish games now, fan expansion dev can get experience vs old fans who'll look at their work with a very critical eye. Win win?

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Since it's Renpy and people are mad about no updates/rushed endings, why not do an unofficial expansion?:unsure:

There's obviously a demand.

Dev can just do a normal 1.0 ending and whatever then recharge and do his next game, game gets fan ending, dev gets fire lit under ass to acrually motivated to finish games now, fan expansion dev can get experience vs old fans who'll look at their work with a very critical eye. Win win?
Okay. You make it, I'll play it and ICSTOR will collect the money. Win win.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
For sure! Linda's been this sexual panther desperately hungry for her prey, and i don't feel the scenes have truly allowed this hunger to be satiated, as if she's holding back(which makes sense she probably doesn't want to scare her son.....err... tenant off), a full day and night of her and the MC just fucking totally uninhibited(i'm talking about all of her kinks totally coming out) needs to happen.
Sounds like you're talking about anal.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The writer blockage you mention is only a Problem for his writer... ICStor only comes up with ways how to position his renders and make them... OnyxDime has to put a story together based on that alone apparentlly

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The writer blockage you mention is only a Problem for his writer... ICStor only comes up with ways how to position his renders and make them... OnyxDime has to put a story together based on that alone apparentlly
Icstor provides an outline (sometimes with specifics) for each scene that his writer builds off of. Certainly, writers block is not an issue for outlines. If it is, then Icstor is simply inept of writing anything period.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
For sure! Linda's been this sexual panther desperately hungry for her prey, and i don't feel the scenes have truly allowed this hunger to be satiated, as if she's holding back(which makes sense she probably doesn't want to scare her son.....err... tenant off), a full day and night of her and the MC just fucking totally uninhibited(i'm talking about all of her kinks totally coming out) needs to happen.
Here's hoping theres tons of repeatable scenes. Like, not having to reload a save or anything like that. Or not having the ending well just, end the game. I haven't actually played the Caroline update yet, can you just fuck anytime or was it a one time event?

D

Deleted member 619154

...you should pay more attention to the Thread I suppose...
There will be no Version 0.7, he likely never intended to... just used Sarah and Judy as bait to gain more supporters on Patreon.
This game will end undeserved rushed and crappy like his previous games within 2 Updates
tbh I stopped paying attention to the thread a while ago because of the repetitive stuff and discussions + when I said 0.7 I meant the next so called “ huge” update, but I think you’re right it’s more likely going to end poorly.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes