ArgothNephial

Jan 1, 2018
I'm irritated and disappointed he led people on for so long that he was sick when he just didn't want to do anything and collect his check. Least I expected that and could brace for it for months now.

Absolutely infuriating he has the gall to start talking about his next project though. You're admitting in your post that you have no work ethic and can't get anything done. Why would anyone believe making chapters for the next one will somehow keep him working as opposed to monthly updates he couldn't maintain for this? He'll simply get bored again and enjoy the monthly donations to his ego.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Sounds like you're talking about anal.
Not anal specifically as her last scene already foreshadowed that it would be coming.

I was talking more along the lines of moderate domination, since Linda has made it very clear that she wants to be fucked/treated like a "slut" or "whore", and for somebody like her who is so dominant normally and really into the idea, it makes it hotter and more engaging(something like the recent Caroline night scene/ Romulo Mancin/ or a more assertive Ellis from Milf's Villa). My other desire is for them to explore more of her Public sex fantasies, this could be perfect for the day, where her and MC fuck in all sorts of places. I just want her inner sexual beast to be fully unleashed.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Here's hoping theres tons of repeatable scenes. Like, not having to reload a save or anything like that. Or not having the ending well just, end the game.
I only want a repeatable scene if it makes sense, otherwise I'm good as long as it's in the Event Viewer(though i wish they would actually organize it to something like F.I.L.F.s). Saying that a few actually "intercourse" nights scenes would be great

I haven't actually played the Caroline update yet, can you just fuck anytime or was it a one time event?
She has four "new" repeatable night scenes, but the catch is that they cancel her "old" night scenes, and are no longer accessible once you initiate her huge final scene which is a one time event(though after that you her "old" night scenes return), I would recommend saving before that.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
What really annoys me about the last post is it's all about his feelings and not those of his patreons. I am glad I stop supporting him long ago since last Novemember when the writing was already on the wall.

He treats it like his feelings are the only consideration and forgets he is took people's money and promised certain things. Is he offering anyone a refund? Nope. I hope what is left of his patreons leave him and start supporting more professional Devs. This is not the thread for it but I also hope patreon dies a complete death it's clear people are abusing the platform making promises and treating it like kickstarter without the enforcement mechanisms of a kickstarter.

Reactions: coldman

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What really annoys me about the last post is it's all about his feelings and not those of his patreons. I am glad I stop supporting him long ago since last Novemember when the writing was already on the wall.

He treats it like his feelings are the only consideration and forgets he is took people's money and promised certain things. Is he offering anyone a refund? Nope. I hope what is left of his patreons leave him and start supporting more professional Devs. This is not the thread for it but I also hope patreon dies a complete death it's clear people are abusing the platform making promises and treating it like kickstarter without the enforcement mechanisms of a kickstarter.
I agree to your first statement, but got to heavily object with your last.
There are serious and very promising Devs on Patreon, who in the past would not have dared to make the jump of even considering doing this for a living... on every 10th Dev or so though there is a rotten fruit like ICStor.
I'd love if Patreon allowed a punishement on Devs like him but overall the platform allowed us to see far more titles to even be started to be developed, than ever before Patreon went live

Reactions: arms99

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I think Patreon should do these something for these cases, I get it they would not want it because is in their interest that people just forget about it and keep paying, but something like either putting the patreon on Hold after X months without a post, or sending an automatic message to the Patreons with a poll about the creators or a reminder that they are still paying for nothing.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
cause lets be honest veqvil was the first one with a burnout etc and he stopped his patreon till he was right to continue
It's a lie. Veq never stop his patreon. Moreover, when his page was closed for some reason, he resolved this issue with the patreon (and it’s not so easy, many conscientious developers lose months on it) in record time to get his free income again. Just like ICSTOR, for two years, veq just as accurately received money from people for nothing. But over time, the number of his patrons decreased to about 100, so he decided to return. And at the same moment obedient dogs ran to him again, again increasing the number of his patrons to 400.
But mark my word. Veq exactly the same fraud, he just had less support. I am 100% sure that having returned his free money he will soon disappear again. This is exactly the same type of developer as ICSTOR. Just less popular

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in what way is a writer different to a game developer in both examples the are creators and in a way artists
...Just that ICStor neither writes Stories or even dialogues nor Program code.
I'll give it to you that HE THINKS he is an artist (or atleast make it seem so to the public).
Noone can tell for sure why he doesn't consider handing the project over, since noone is a mindreader and ICStor never tells much anyway.
I don't believe he considers Milfy City his pet project and would refuse to hand it over at this point considering that he himself claims he no longer is interested in developing the game in a way he had always promissed and had "planned".
At this point all of his actions are calculated for maximum profit...

edward_12

Mar 17, 2020
in what way is a writer different to a game developer in both examples the are creators and in a way artists
An artist who doesn't want to continue his projects ( because it happens with all of his games ) because he's bored. What kind of artist could be ?. Perhaps he has to change job.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes