zenon63

Jan 3, 2019
im confused. is he just skipping .7 and .8 and moving to .9 lol. if it was 70% doein januray, surely he made progress so why not release whatever that is as a .7 then work on the next big update. makes fans happy now atleast

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
im confused. is he just skipping .7 and .8 and moving to .9 lol. if it was 70% doein januray, surely he made progress so why not release whatever that is as a .7 then work on the next big update. makes fans happy now atleast
From his own admitance those 70 % was a load full of Bullshit he kept feeding his Patrons to ensure the Spice... ahem... money keeps flowing

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
I just completed the game & currently there is only caroline in the special menu, i assume this is it for now & the others will be added in the future?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can someone post here the latest post of icstor in his patreon thanks in advance
News #19 - Update and Apologies
I just completed the game & currently there is only caroline in the special menu, i assume this is it for now & the others will be added in the future?
No, the game will be officially abandoned soon. There will be two more updates (not a fact), after which this menu will have no meaning.
It doesn't want to make big updates. He no longer wants to do updates for this game at all. Now he will try to somehow complete the game so that the patrons do not leave him completely.
Since trust in it is already near zero, the unfinished abandoned game will be the last straw for the patrons.
Here's hoping theres tons of repeatable scenes. Like, not having to reload a save or anything like that. Or not having the ending well just, end the game. I haven't actually played the Caroline update yet, can you just fuck anytime or was it a one time event?
This is a one-time event. Even a Weekend Event like with Sara can't be repeated.
This game is dead?
Yes and no.
At the top of this post there is a link to the developer's post, read it.
waiting for the next update. (y)
I want to wish you good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: exsergal and arms99

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I just like to thank the creator/s of the game and the good people who made this available on this site.

Looking forward for their next projects, (hopefully with more interactive (SLG) elements).
why this guy is about to abandon his 3rd project early. this guy shouldn't have any trust left.

Reactions: fuckyoumom12
D

Deleted member 42691

because even though these games never really come to an 1.0v that really makes sence, these games he make are better beta's then most finished games i've seen

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Pretty much. He also mentioned making 0.9 maybe smaller to "get it out earlier." In ictstor speak, this means "definitely smaller". Expect a truncated 0.9 in several months to a year followed by a delayed 1.0 that feels like a slap in the face

Reactions: arms99

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The thing that irritates me most about this is that this game has so much damned potential.

I understand that the development process is long and there's a hell of a lot of time to grow bored, but my question now is why did he make it so ambitious?

He wants to end this in two updates, fair enough, but there's no telling how long these two updates will take. And that means he has to wrap up like... five storylines? If it's taking this long for the next version to come out, I don't even want to know how long the remaining two will take after that.

At least with devs like DrPinkCake and some others, they're transparent about how they feel and will actively engage their community unlike ICSTOR who is very well known for his quality renders and signature incest content. That last dev update made me glad I didn't support him on Patreon because he's quickly turning into the next Gumdrop.

The games I looked forward to the most were this game, Summertime Saga and back then Acting Lessons, now, I find myself looking at other devs who have done FAR less work than ICSTOR has and yet still, I believe in them more.

I'm severely disappointed in him. Granted for me, I got most of what I wanted out of this game because I liked Caroline the most of all the characters (I actually liked Linda the least, which is unusual because I have a thing for MILFs) and the only people I was interested in seeing were Judy (because she's the second hottest to me next to Caroline) and Celia (just to see how her story ends).

Such a waste man... can't begin to express how irritated I am. I can understand things getting boring but going radio silent and then sending a half assed, not really genuine update to say you're bored and that you're gonna finish the last two updates and it's all done. Not even a genuine apology and explanation for the radio silence, or reflecting on the development process which could potentially give you some comments that inspire you (believe me, there's numerous times when I'm writing stories and all it takes is one reader to give me the right comment and BOOM, inspiration hits) or SOMETHING. Not just "I'm done after these two updates because I'm bored".

Meh... I'm no developer, but I believe in keeping fans happy and interacting with a fanbase that I've developed over a period of time. Guess he just didn't want to do that and considering how much money he makes, he's got no excuse for this.

Okay. Rant over lol.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes