Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Other game abandone its the 3 game of this dev. Possible need focus in one new game and not change. Much money less progress. Good luck in the new game and focus in one game not patches.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
As a developer myself, I rarely criticize other devs for their business practises, but it’s remarkable how little ambition ICSTOR has considering the incredible financial success he’s achieved. If I were in his shoes, I’d have a full team working for me by now. And that doesn’t mean two or three people. I’m talking like ten. Hell, he should be considering opening a small studio at this point. He can clearly afford it, and there are countless talented artists, writers and programmers out there who would kill to work for him. Then he could have half the team continue working on Milfy City, while the other half would then develop these newer games that he’s supposedly so passionate about.
I like your style. Did you develop these games in your signature?

DrNo0b

Nov 26, 2017
in principle he does everything right.
He takes a few pictures, everyone throws money at him, then he dives off again for a few months and collects a lot of money

again, again, again ...

"Panem et circenses"

It always works.
It worked in ancient Rome and still works today.

And if things get really tight, he releases the next update and writes something on patreon and people come back to the light like moths.

again, again, again ...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
ICSTOR, just give us Celia Violet and Cindy, and drop the rest.

Or liberate that trio to a new (short) game, called Whorey City, Slutty City, Milky City, or something of that sort.

Reactions: zenon63

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Well that was sad end to all those who kept waiting for a new update. Anyways the only hope left is that icstor dosnt plop the end like a cake from a height which im sure will happen

(sorry for my bad Analogy , english isnt my first language so was not sure how to compare it)

Reactions: fapperisu95

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
These last 2 updates better be the best work he's ever produced as I will no longer support him after this shamble. His next game(s) will be 4-5 updates MAX, unless he can beat the models in Milfy City, I see no point in supporting a minimal effort developer, he's already exposed that he barely does anything but the renders and the rest of the work is up too his team who for the most part have been sitting around twiddling their thumbs waiting for work to be thrown at them. This guy has to be the biggest scam artist Patreon has seen in such a LONG time, people NEED TO UNSUBSCRIBE from ICSTOR.
Money talks and the hunger will make him get his "work ethic" back, control the fish on the line, we have the bait...let the lil' fishy nibble until he's hungry enough to bite and do as we expected of him so long ago.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
If the game really is ending soon, I'd at least like a scene with a heavy, sweaty, wild fuck session with Linda that goes on all night long. Just some hot and crazy uninhibited lust exploding out from the characters to make up for a sudden rushed ending.
For sure! Linda's been this sexual panther desperately hungry for her prey, and i don't feel the scenes have truly allowed this hunger to be satiated, as if she's holding back(which makes sense she probably doesn't want to scare her son.....err... tenant off), a full day and night of her and the MC just fucking totally uninhibited(i'm talking about all of her kinks totally coming out) needs to happen.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes