Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
He basically did in his latest Patreon post:

[...] I’ve learned one thing in the last few years of creating games but I’ll write about it later in the post. [...]
I’ve learned one thing in the last few years of making games. (Maybe too late…?) In order to finish the game as I want, without being burned out I can’t make more than 4-5 updates. It’s just who I am. [...]

I read this as him saying this isn't the first time he's been burned out on a project and didn't "finish the game as he wanted".
We were talking about his previous games.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
We were talking about his previous games.
So am I. In the quote I posted, Icstor said that it took him years to realize that he looses his passion after 4-5 updates. Pretty clear to me he's talking about a pattern that encompasses his previous projects and not just Milfy City.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
So am I. In the quote I posted, Icstor said that it took him years to realize that he looses his passion after 4-5 updates. Pretty clear to me he's talking about a pattern that extends to his previous projects and not just Milfy City.
Yes, but he never admitted it back then and some people just accepted the half-ass complete games but now it's clear to everyone and I'm wondering if it causes some kind of a backlash for his next game.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
And THAT is the problem
I agree wholeheartedly, but it seems this is what patrons want. Someone who never finishes a project the way he was showing he was going to and instead someone that just makes grandiose statements about what he is going to do. Look at the new game announcement he made. Already has his coder working on "Interesting mechanics". I would bet dollars to dimes they are gonna be just as bad as the money making ones he had in Milfy City.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I agree wholeheartedly, but it seems this is what patrons want. Someone who never finishes a project the way he was showing he was going to and instead someone that just makes grandiose statements about what he is going to do. Look at the new game announcement he made. Already has his coder working on "Interesting mechanics". I would bet dollars to dimes they are gonna be just as bad as the money making ones he had in Milfy City.
Jesus Christ, starts a new game while neglecting the other meanwhile, simps will flock to it.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
i would have figured this coronavirus would have given him more free time since he cant leave his home anyway.. :p i cant see you getting a better break from anything ..:devilish:
I don't think he has a job outside of patreon but some people still work during the lockdown so...

But well, he's gonna rush his ending AGAIN.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did he post any spoiler from 0.7 yet?
Of course not. It is highly unlikely he's actually done any work on it in months.
It was already announced that Version 0.7 is dead and buried...
He'll head right to 0.9 and 1.0, which is supposed to tie all open ends for the Characters that already have an unfinished storyline while working on a New Game entirely

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Did ICSTOR Abandoned Milfy City?
What is going on?
Sorry. I'm not good at English...
Please tell me why.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes