ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
This is what happens if you support a creator who doesn't commit to his patrons. :HideThePain: It's like buying grocery just to throw it on a garbage can :LUL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well if the patrons are dumb enough to keep supporting him even though he hasn't even bothered with making a patreon post for the past 9 months, I don't really care or feel bad for them. It's sad to see this game abandoned but this is not like 5 or 6 years ago when there weren't that many adult games being made (I am obviously not counting the japanese games).

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I don't have a discord but I gotta ask, does he post on there at all, or is he also dead there?

Just did a google search and didn't find anyrhing new or relevant really.
It is the same on here but with more gifs and automated warnings for bringing up an android port. Most people talking are people just finding the game asking about an update, people trashing the dev, the occasional person still thinking something is coming and seldomly an angry mod

Foxtana

Aug 13, 2020
Nope, I haven't done any work for ICSTOR in the past year.

Just to make it clear - I'm not a shareholder/part owner in any developers' Patreons. I don't get paid by anyone unless I have work to complete.
Lol, so since the game isn't complete. Icstor still hasn't paid you yet hahahahaha. Dont tell me the reason Icstor won't complete the game is because he doesn't want to pay his writers, then when they forgot about the game, he'll completely rush the game to end. Since that looks to be what happened to most of his other games.

knightmare1401

Dec 6, 2020
I cannot find the 68th secret card which is on the heater in the neighbor's hallway. The guide said it was there at night, but i still cannot find it

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Lol, so since the game isn't complete. Icstor still hasn't paid you yet hahahahaha. Dont tell me the reason Icstor won't complete the game is because he doesn't want to pay his writers, then when they forgot about the game, he'll completely rush the game to end. Since that looks to be what happened to most of his other games.
He is a freelancer. Previously, ICSTOR would have said, "Hey, I need X written and will pay you Y", so he's almost definitely been paid for completed work. He is saying that he has not had any work commissioned since the last update so no work that involves writing is being undertaken. The information inferred is ICSTOR isn't doing anything or very little, not that they aren't paying people for work already completed.

Thanatos1369

Jul 30, 2017
Please stop Giving him the money Because if he is getting money for doing nothing, he will never post updates or Release the next version. If He Stops Getting The Money He is Gonna Come Back And Star Working On The Next Version and Release it For The Money.

The Games DEV is Doing Nothing Because The " Milfy City v0.73 – 90% (Delayed) " on The Website And Patreon Hasn't Changed Sins November 2021.
How Do I Know This?
Because I Am Following This Game For 1 Year Now And I Checked the Website's Internet Archives.
Look, ICSTOR is known very widely for having great ideas and NEVER seeing them to completion without a rushed ending. This one was probably one of the best he'd ever written but it has an Abandoned label for a reason. ICSTOR ran into a proverbial brick wall and it was likely fatal. If he isn't posting anything it's because he is out of ideas, his new project is also pretty much abandoned before it even came to fruition. There are going to be those who will support ICSTOR until it is reported he is either dead or his page is removed by Patreon. Which Patreon won't do, because as long as people continue to give him money, Patreon is making their own cut. At this point it is fairly safe to say Milfy City is done, there won't be any more updates and ICSTOR probably won't be doing anything more until his milking cow runs dry.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Look, ICSTOR is known very widely for having great ideas and NEVER seeing them to completion without a rushed ending. This one was probably one of the best he'd ever written but it has an Abandoned label for a reason. ICSTOR ran into a proverbial brick wall and it was likely fatal. If he isn't posting anything it's because he is out of ideas, his new project is also pretty much abandoned before it even came to fruition. There are going to be those who will support ICSTOR until it is reported he is either dead or his page is removed by Patreon. Which Patreon won't do, because as long as people continue to give him money, Patreon is making their own cut. At this point it is fairly safe to say Milfy City is done, there won't be any more updates and ICSTOR probably won't be doing anything more until his milking cow runs dry.
I am just baffled as that who are these 3,414 PATRONS and where are they coming from.

ICSTOR hasn't posted an update in 1 year so why are they wasting their money?

Usually, when a dev has problems working on the game, the game release is delayed, or decides to Abandoned the game, he cancels the auto-renew subscription on Patreon so no money will be taken next month, this practice is common in adult games Devs but I don't think he has canceled the auto-renew subscription so he is making money monthly.

So he is clearly after the money, why are his patreons not unsubscribing, they are not receiving anything that they are paid for.

If he starts posting on Patreon then they can resubscribe.

I am sure he makes lots of money like more than 30,000 USD.

I don't understand why he won't hair someone who does it for him, it would be better than nothing.

If You Find It Helpful Please Like My Post

Last edited:

Artoriasex

Apr 27, 2018
I am just baffled as that who are these 3,414 PATRONS and where are they coming from.

ICSTOR hasn't posted an update in 1 year so why are they wasting their money?

Usually, when a dev has problems working on the game, the game release is delayed, or decides to Abandoned the game, he cancels the auto-renew subscription on Patreon so no money will be taken next month, this practice is common in adult games Devs but I don't think he has canceled the auto-renew subscription so he is making money monthly.

So he is clearly after the money, why are his patreons not unsubscribing, they are not receiving anything that they are paid for.

If he starts posting on Patreon then they can resubscribe.

I am sure he makes lots of money like more than 30,000 USD.

I don't understand why he won't hair someone who does it for him, it would be better than nothing.

If You Find It Helpful Please Like My Post
Some of his patreons may have forgotten they are subscribing a dev called ICSTOR.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes