JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Just a thought:

Perhaps over the last year or so ICSTOR created fake accounts and subscribed to his own game, if the numbers do not budge from the same figure3414 than this likely. It would also give the impression that there are many people subscribing to his game, so new people coming across his game for the first time may decided to subscribe as well as the patreon numbers give his game an aura of legitimacy.

just a thought.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jdw6

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Note - I am reposting this because this is still relevant and I am still angry

I don't even understand why people are giving the DEV money for not even Giving updates About the Next version.

He Hasn't posted any think on his Patreon, website, or Discord For 7 months Now. I Have Just Checked.

Please stop Giving him the money Because if he is getting money for doing nothing, he will never post updates or Release the next version. If He Stops Getting The Money He is Gonna Come Back And Star Working On The Next Version and Release it For The Money.

The Games DEV is Doing Nothing Because The " Milfy City v0.73 – 90% (Delayed) " on The Website And Patreon Hasn't Changed Sins November 2021.
How Do I Know This?
Because I Am Following This Game For 1 Year Now And I Checked the Website's Internet Archives.

I Hope Some Other DEV Takes This Project And continues it.

If You Find It Helpful Please Like My Post
I feel you but you're not giving anyone any new information. The game already has the abandoned tag here and the people that are subbed to him are aware that he hasn't made a new patreon post since november and he even said that he was not going to work on this game anymore. People are free to do whatever they want with their money. If they are still supporting him, they are either too dumb to realize that they are being scammed or they just forgot to cancel their sub which most likely means that money is not an issue for them. Either way I don't feel bad for any of them. There are plenty of other cool games to play on this forum.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Some of his patreons may have forgotten they are subscribing a dev called ICSTOR.

Yes, but how can nearly 3,414 Patrons forget to cancel?

I feel you but you're not giving anyone any new information. The game already has the abandoned tag here and the people that are subbed to him are aware that he hasn't made a new patreon post since november and he even said that he was not going to work on this game anymore. People are free to do whatever they want with their money. If they are still supporting him, they are either too dumb to realize that they are being scammed or they just forgot to cancel their sub which most likely means that money is not an issue for them. Either way I don't feel bad for any of them. There are plenty of other cool games to play on this forum.

the reason I am angry is I know if his number of patrons goes down he will return for the money so because people are still paying the money for nothing he has no incentive to return.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Just a thought:

Perhaps over the last year or so ICSTOR created fake accounts and subscribed to his own game, if the numbers do not budge from the same figure3414 than this likely. It would also give the impression that there are many people subscribing to his game, so new people coming across his game for the first time may decided to subscribe as well as the patreon numbers give his game an aura of legitimacy.

just a thought.

Maybe but Patreon takes around a 30% cut and there are tax from the government.

New people who come across his Patreon page will look at his last post date and will think the game is abandoned.

I don't think you are right but I have heard much crazier things so maybe you are right it will help explain why he has so many patreons.

the number has now gone up xD
Who are these people where are they coming from?

Keep reporting him on Patreon.

If his source of free money in this case his Patreon will stop he will return.

I am 100% sure.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the reason I am angry is I know if his number of patrons goes down he will return for the money so because people are still paying the money for nothing he has no incentive to return.
Nah I think it's better this way. If he decides to release another update a lot of new people will start playing this game and supporting him just for him to eventually stop working on the game again. The way things are right now the only people getting scammed are the dumb fucks that haven't cancelled their subscription yet.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Nah I think it's better this way. If he decides to release another update a lot of new people will start playing this game and supporting him just for him to eventually stop working on the game again. The way things are right now the only people getting scammed are the dumb fucks that haven't cancelled their subscription yet.
You Have a point :unsure: but I just want an update :cry:

Jun 8, 2017
This is still by FAR the best game on here,besides maybe sexbot(only for the mom),I am pretty sure if hes not dead it will get a update next year,the only reason ICSTOR ever got shit on is cause he went MIA before that everyone praised everything he did,I think something worse happened im pretty sure hes not milking he use to be very active,I think somone should really check if hes even alive,does anyone know him in real?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Maybe but Patreon takes around a 30% cut and there are tax from the government.

New people who come across his Patreon page will look at his last post date and will think the game is abandoned.

I don't think you are right but I have heard much crazier things so maybe you are right it will help explain why he has so many patreons.

Who are these people where are they coming from?

If his source of free money in this case his Patreon will stop he will return.

I am 100% sure.
Hi There:

You are right in that Patreon takes a cut of subscriptions so it would be crazy for him to do subscribe to his own game to keep a floor of subscriber numbers. I have never been a Patreon member (cough cough), but does it not work along the lines that if you subscribe to a game, you actually have to accept or approve for monthly payments to be deducted or are these payments deducted from subscribers automatically every month. Also, are payments deducted monthly or when a new version comes out which again may require acceptance from the subscriber before a deduction is made. Sorry if it is described in the TOC from Patreon, I'm just too lazy to look it up.

One more final question can subscriber payments (if deducted automatically) be suspended by the subscriber and if so would the subscriber be still counted in the Patreon tally or removed from it.

Like everyone on this forum I'm also surprised that subscriber numbers have remained fairly static at around the mid 3000s mark.

Cheers
AB

Reactions: Trollnation

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Hi There:

You are right in that Patreon takes a cut of subscriptions so it would be crazy for him to do subscribe to his own game to keep a floor of subscriber numbers. I have never been a Patreon member (cough cough), but does it not work along the lines that if you subscribe to a game, you actually have to accept or approve for monthly payments to be deducted or are these payments deducted from subscribers automatically every month. Also, are payments deducted monthly or when a new version comes out which again may require acceptance from the subscriber before a deduction is made. Sorry if it is described in the TOC from Patreon, I'm just too lazy to look it up.

One more final question can subscriber payments (if deducted automatically) be suspended by the subscriber and if so would the subscriber be still counted in the Patreon tally or removed from it.

Like everyone on this forum I'm also surprised that subscriber numbers have remained fairly static at around the mid 3000s mark.

Cheers
AB
Hi There:

the creator of the Patreon decides what payment format there page uses like monthly or per update, not the user.

the user would be informed before subscribing to the page what payment method their page is using like monthly or per update.

Once subscribed the money will be debited automatically without any user approval till the subscription is canceled.

Once the money is debited you cannot get it back (Even if the page owner bans you in the middle of your subscription. personal experience)

Once you cancel the subscription you will not be counted in the pateron tally.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi There:

the creator of the Patreon decides what payment format there page uses like monthly or per update, not the user.

the user would be informed before subscribing to the page what payment method their page is using like monthly or per update.

Once subscribed the money will be debited automatically without any user approval till the subscription is canceled.

Once the money is debited you cannot get it back (Even if the page owner bans you in the middle of your subscription. personal experience)

Once you cancel the subscription you will not be counted in the pateron tally.
Hello:

Thanks for the reply, yes indeed my first thoughts were indeed crazy born out of ignorance. LOL

From your reply I surmised that Patreons are not allowed to remain a subscriber but suspend payments as an option, its either subscribe or cancel..

Cheers

Reactions: CRAZY X WIZARD

Joantghy

Feb 13, 2022
im pretty sure hes not milking he use to be very active

That's right, Icstor would never run a scam. And since he is so honest and communicates so frequently with his patreons, you should subscribe to his patreon and maybe in 5 or 10 years of continuous payment icstor will finally be encouraged to write that he is considering in some time to return to work in Milfy city.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes