3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
This is still by FAR the best game on here,besides maybe sexbot(only for the mom),I am pretty sure if hes not dead it will get a update next year,the only reason ICSTOR ever got shit on is cause he went MIA before that everyone praised everything he did,I think something worse happened im pretty sure hes not milking he use to be very active,I think somone should really check if hes even alive,does anyone know him in real?
Hahahahahhahaa

you almost have to respect the audacity of the dev.

Guys, IKSTOR is on a beach, a drink in hand and a whore's lips on his dick. His work is posting some dumb shit every once in a while to keep the hustle going. Anyone thinking that he is actually working on any game is delusional.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
70% done and release around January even though the writer of the game just not too long ago here said he hasn't had ANY writing jobs from ICSTOR in over a year. Ah yes, this indeed does seem legit right here. :HideThePain::LUL::KEK:
Nobody expects update in January (or any other date, lol), but you are nevertheless wrong. When game was actally developed, Onyxdime would finish story for an update in about week or so.

blacknyellow962

Jun 13, 2020
So what another Yan dev type developer with shitty business practices? Sucks that people still believe dude's going to actually keep updating the game and are still sending him money.

Right now he has no reason to keep updating it, since people are still sending him money regardless of him actually doing anything. (Or if he *did*actually change something it would be something minor at best) At least we all got it for free here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point I don't even care that he abandoned the game or that people are still supporting him. What annoys the shit out of me, is that this mfer is the poster child for the "devs just want to milk their patrons" meme and I have to see that shit in every thread.

Reactions: jdw6

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Not trying to defend him or anything. But I preferred an ending to this, no matter how bad it is. So I can finally forget about this and move on. Crossed fingers.
Personally I just ask that creators create their products. ICSTOR seems to have this problem. He will start a game, rush the ending, rinse and repeat. He gets way more than he deserves in my eyes.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Nobody expects update in January (or any other date, lol), but you are nevertheless wrong. When game was actally developed, Onyxdime would finish story for an update in about week or so.
What makes you think Onyxdimes real life situation is similar now than what it was years ago? Quite possibly he could be in a position where finishing a story for an update can’t be done in a week or so. But in the end it doesn’t really matter, because it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
What makes you think Onyxdimes real life situation is similar now than what it was years ago?
What makes you to think somebody else can't write story then? Freelance erotic writer is not really deficient profession.

Quite possibly he could be in a position
That's pure speculation. It can be wrong, or it can be true, but we cant know for sure. Still, under the working assumption that he has time, and will to write Onxydime would finish it in usual timeframe. Unless ICSTOR would throw extra large update... but, as we all know, ICSTOR wont release anything...

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I hate this game, I hate the developer but still replaying unfinished Linda route periodically... Damn she's Hot even with that strange lips

Reactions: radcon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I just ask that creators create their products. ICSTOR seems to have this problem. He will start a game, rush the ending, rinse and repeat. He gets way more than he deserves in my eyes.
To be fair he is a talented dev and when he actually puts some effort into it, he releases really good shit. He just gets bored of his projects really fast. Even by today's standards, this game is still a lot better than some of the new games that are coming out. But that is not an excuse to be a piece of shit and keep milking your patrons.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Hi There:

the creator of the Patreon decides what payment format there page uses like monthly or per update, not the user.

the user would be informed before subscribing to the page what payment method their page is using like monthly or per update.

Once subscribed the money will be debited automatically without any user approval till the subscription is canceled.

Once the money is debited you cannot get it back (Even if the page owner bans you in the middle of your subscription. personal experience)

Once you cancel the subscription you will not be counted in the pateron tally.
If what you said "Once the money is debited you cannot get it back (Even if the page owner bans you in the middle of your subscription. personal experience)" if its true then there might a way to go after Patreon for allowing this practice. If a Patron user bans a supporting user and the user cannot get to the page but is still being billed then to me that is a form of theft.

Reactions: kleiner and jdw6

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
To be fair he is a talented dev and when he actually puts some effort into it, he releases really good shit. He just gets bored of his projects really fast. Even by today's standards, this game is still a lot better than some of the new games that are coming out. But that is not an excuse to be a piece of shit and keep milking your patrons.
Might be talented but also a total douchebag and a thief which cancels his talent. Please stop making excuses that he gets bored!!! If he is taking support money for the development of a game, then he has a obligation to do the game.

If he gets bored easily, then disappear while still collecting thousands dollars from supporters in a month (Thief), then what he need to do is go away and never come back. I'm tired of seeing how DEVs like ICSTOR keeps taking advantage of supporters that keep their hopes up that they will come back and continue a abandon game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Might be talented but also a total douchebag and a thief which cancels his talent. Please stop making excuses that he gets bored!!! If he is taking support money for the development of a game, then he has a obligation to do the game.

If he gets bored easily, then disappear while still collecting thousands dollars from supporters in a month (Thief), then what he need to do is go away and never come back. I'm tired of seeing how DEVs like ICSTOR keeps taking advantage of supporters that keep their hopes up that they will come back and continue a abandon game.
I literally said that it's not an excuse for him being a piece of shit :LUL:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
If what you said "Once the money is debited you cannot get it back (Even if the page owner bans you in the middle of your subscription. personal experience)" if its true then there might a way to go after Patreon for allowing this practice. If a Patron user bans a supporting user and the user cannot get to the page but is still being billed then to me that is a form of theft.

For example - if you subscribe to a Patreon on the 1st and got banned on the 20th it means you lost 10 days of your privileges.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes