Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm prob not the 1st
check his website:
dude is st8 trolling
LOL, truly a god of milking (though still noone knows if he's still alive, and who's posting last posts) I need to take a break and recover my health and raise my kids and send them to univercity at least, after that I'll surely finish this game till 2040-2050, but I'm not sure, I'm only mortal so... I need some way to become immortal, that way I'll have enough time to finish this game at least up to 2400-2500 y., but for that I'll need more support, so...

May 9, 2017
I've just mortgage the house in order to help ICSTOR. He promised me to complete the game by Jan 2032. I believe him. I never lied and always keep his promises. You just misinterpret him. He has dyscalculia (he has a problem with number), so January 2023 is actually January 2032. Be patient, the game will be finished in ten years time.

P.S. In case you believe the above, please send you bank account details and passwords along with your credit card numbers, exp. date and cvv to: iconyou@fraudrus.con

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I've just mortgage the house in order to help ICSTOR. He promised me to complete the game by Jan 2032. I believe him. I never lied and always keep his promises. You just misinterpret him. He has dyscalculia (he has a problem with number), so January 2023 is actually January 2032. Be patient, the game will be finished in ten years time.

P.S. In case you believe the above, please send you bank account details and passwords along with your credit card numbers, exp. date and cvv to: iconyou@fraudrus.con
My guess is that January 2023 is actually the next iteration of the universe after we achieve heat death.

• Haha
Reactions: Eland51298

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
One of the best games has a good story, attractive characters, good animation (although not many animations), but the developer is not clear whether he/she is dead or alive
There are very few games that are like this game and at least have a version for Android
Most of the other games either do not have special effects like animation, or have a short story, or if they have all the features, it is difficult to finish them, or at least they do not give the player the option to choose (such as Treasure of Nadia, which is an attractive and good game, but it is possible to choose It doesn't exist and you just have to limit yourself to your game choices)
Games in this style and this theme with this type of design are few
But the Milfy City game has been abandoned with all its goodness, and unfortunately the developer has disappeared, I wish at least if one day! The developer released the final version, after the end of the game, the game will not return to the main menu in general, and it is possible to use the game environment after the end of the story
Does anyone know a game in this style and theme and this type of design except the games below?
Treasure Of Nadia
FoTM
FoTM2
Peasant Quest

Reactions: Rome5555555
May 29, 2022
One of the best games has a good story, attractive characters, good animation (although not many animations), but the developer is not clear whether he/she is dead or alive
There are very few games that are like this game and at least have a version for Android
Most of the other games either do not have special effects like animation, or have a short story, or if they have all the features, it is difficult to finish them, or at least they do not give the player the option to choose (such as Treasure of Nadia, which is an attractive and good game, but it is possible to choose It doesn't exist and you just have to limit yourself to your game choices)
Games in this style and this theme with this type of design are few
But the Milfy City game has been abandoned with all its goodness, and unfortunately the developer has disappeared, I wish at least if one day! The developer released the final version, after the end of the game, the game will not return to the main menu in general, and it is possible to use the game environment after the end of the story
Does anyone know a game in this style and theme and this type of design except the games below?
Treasure Of Nadia
FoTM
FoTM2
Peasant Quest
If you liked FoTM, you'll love Power Vacuum. Similar system, but without the mindless grinding. It also comes with awesome renderings and *friggin* hilarious dialogs.
You're welcome :)

Reactions: udogu and mohair

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I am thinking about making my own game: Milking City!

I am only gonna use renders from fanart thread without permission and i gonna slap the text in engrish, comic book style. ICONY'all will be my Patreon name just waiting for them to approve me. Stay tuned!

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
If you liked FoTM, you'll love Power Vacuum. Similar system, but without the mindless grinding. It also comes with awesome renderings and *friggin* hilarious dialogs.
You're welcome :)
Many players say that it doesn't have a scene and it's just a story line, right? I am looking for content similar to FoTM and MILFY CITY that has such a story and platform and content along with animation

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes