May 29, 2022
Many players say that it doesn't have a scene and it's just a story line, right? I am looking for content similar to FoTM and MILFY CITY that has such a story and platform and content along with animation
Not sure what "many players" meant by no scene, but if you're referring to sex scenes, there are plenty for your satisfaction(at least it did it for me). As for the framework, you go around locations/rooms, just like FOTM and MC, to progress specific individuals or situations.
I mentioned in a thread that I found FOTM and Power Vacuum very similar, and PV's dev replied by saying both games actually benchmarked "Big Brother".

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I am thinking about making my own game: Milking City!

I am only gonna use renders from fanart thread without permission and i gonna slap the text in engrish, comic book style. ICONY'all will be my Patreon name just waiting for them to approve me. Stay tuned!
LOVE IT!!

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I am thinking about making my own game: Milking City!

I am only gonna use renders from fanart thread without permission and i gonna slap the text in engrish, comic book style. ICONY'all will be my Patreon name just waiting for them to approve me. Stay tuned!
It's not an easy way to go, make your first game and try to sell it, then you'll see if you should make your own game..

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Despite the promises of ICSTOR we have seen neither teasers nor renders from the new game. Something hints me to have the same picture relating MC in the new year. ICSTOR probably shall blame his mental troubles for the lack or results.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Despite the promises of ICSTOR we have seen neither teasers nor renders from the new game. Something hints me to have the same picture relating MC in the new year. ICSTOR probably shall blame his mental troubles for the lack or results.
He's not even bothering to make excuses anymore. The best bet is he puts out a half-assed initial release of some new game along with a whole story about how he wasn't saying anything because he needed a break, but now he's reinvigorated so he'll have regular releases, blah blah blah.

Then the wheel goes round and round again.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
He's not even bothering to make excuses anymore. The best bet is he puts out a half-assed initial release of some new game along with a whole story about how he wasn't saying anything because he needed a break, but now he's reinvigorated so he'll have regular releases, blah blah blah.

Then the wheel goes round and round again.
We can only hope that someone will continue the game in the fashion of Bad Bobby Saga. Long live SummmerP and ZipTieFun!

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
Would it be okay if I tried to bring it back by starting where left off dev ended? Would be my first game but I would not ask for anything $$$$..... Make it a Exclusive F95zone game release?

just wondering

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Would it be okay if I tried to bring it back by starting where left off dev ended? Would be my first game but I would not ask for anything $$$$..... Make it a Exclusive F95zone game release?

just wondering
Don't know if the dev would be ok with it, but since you don't want to monetize it, it shouldn't be a problem. Just release it as a mod and it should be fine.

Reactions: TommyTuba

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Prepare your pitch forks
View attachment 2026133
Wait ICSTOR lost 700 Patreons on 31st August View attachment 2028145

View attachment 2028146

WTF is happening
hey, I got a funny idea.
what if we actually beat this man at his own game.

what if take the game, make a separate patreon and actually finish it.

Like I'm pretty sure its easy to unpack the game and re/use the game files. how easy would it be to start our own 'milfy city' maybe even do it open source, and actually finish the game and make loads WITHOUT him?

I bet its not copyrighted... and it uses a LOT of royalty free assets from daz too right?

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
hey, I got a funny idea.
what if we actually beat this man at his own game.

what if take the game, make a separate patreon and actually finish it.

Like I'm pretty sure its easy to unpack the game and re/use the game files. how easy would it be to start our own 'milfy city' maybe even do it open source, and actually finish the game and make loads WITHOUT him?

I bet its not copyrighted... and it uses a LOT of royalty free assets from daz too right?
Yes we can do that, but ours don't look like the game because we don't know the right assets he used

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes