CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
The game was never anything to write home about. Decent enough graphics, but that was about it.

Make a unique visual novel and let this nonsense die.
The reason I want to continue the game is that I was his Patreon for 7 months and I feel robbed of my money.

I am new to developing games, So The project will give me the experience to make my own game one day.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Good luck in your projects and if you do a remake of Milfy City ️ better
Yeah but remaking the whole game would be very hard because even if I reuse images from the game, writing code would be a pain in my butt not to mention I am new to coding/python and also it will take couple of months, I am planing to release 3-5 updates in 4-5 months to complete this game and move to my very own game.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Yeah but remaking the whole game would be very hard because even if I reuse images from the game, writing code would be a pain in my butt not to mention I am new to coding/python and also it will take couple of months, I am planing to release 3-5 updates in 4-5 months to complete this game and move to my very own game.
That'll be awesome good luck.

Reactions: CRAZY X WIZARD

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
A promise by CRAZY X WIZARD

If ICSTOR doesn't release A update by "(~January 2023)" I will continue the game.

I am new to developing games, So The project will give me the experience to make my own game one day.
Don't start with this directly later.
Start a little side project from it now first. For example make a one day trip with Sara in the forest. Riding bus (rendering lots of people) then walking in the forest, swimming in a lake (water render) sex... And writing dialogs...
Start small first.

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
next project "Milfy Mafia" which is planned to start in 2022. :unsure:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Don't start with this directly later.
Start a little side project from it now first. For example make a one day trip with Sara in the forest. Riding bus (rendering lots of people) then walking in the forest, swimming in a lake (water render) sex... And writing dialogs...
Start small first.
That's the plan.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
The game was never anything to write home about. Decent enough graphics, but that was about it.
Yeah agreed. The graphics carried this game. I felt the story was painfully boring. Thing I always liked about ICSTOR games was that he had a pretty evil MC, made things more interesting. This one only really had that during the teacher storyline, very small instances in other places, but the rest was too "nice" and monotonous to me - very similar to other games in this genre. It doesn't stand out.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes