jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
The graphics carried this game
I've been thinking about this for a while (couple years). It seems to me, that besides the graphics being better than the average game using unmodified free daz assets or honey select, the thing that really made this game unique was those damn hidden cards, some of them only 1x2 mm in size (on my screen, and it's a frigging big 34" 5k).
The story, while interesting in areas, was pretty much meh compared to some other writers. Not as bad as some that should never have even bothered with English. Not as good as others.

tl;dr: it was the puzzle and collecting aspects of finding the hidden cards that made this unique.

(Oh, and even though the whole "talking about other games" in this thread has bounced back & forth between tolerated & deleted/locked... are there any others with that hide-and-go-seek aspect to it? Doubt it, since I feel it was in this soley "b/c I'm the greatest dev ever and give no hints b/c fuck you if you can't find 'em" type of "dev".

Reactions: sirsir_sir

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I've been thinking about this for a while (couple years). It seems to me, that besides the graphics being better than the average game using unmodified free daz assets or honey select, the thing that really made this game unique was those damn hidden cards, some of them only 1x2 mm in size (on my screen, and it's a frigging big 34" 5k).
The story, while interesting in areas, was pretty much meh compared to some other writers. Not as bad as some that should never have even bothered with English. Not as good as others.

tl;dr: it was the puzzle and collecting aspects of finding the hidden cards that made this unique.

(Oh, and even though the whole "talking about other games" in this thread has bounced back & forth between tolerated & deleted/locked... are there any others with that hide-and-go-seek aspect to it? Doubt it, since I feel it was in this soley "b/c I'm the greatest dev ever and give no hints b/c fuck you if you can't find 'em" type of "dev".
Sorry, but that's quite the bs, this game certainly didn't draw in thousand of patreons because of collectible cards, even though it was a nice gimmick. A lot has to do with when the game appeared:

- graphics for that time were quite decent
- web wasn't flooded with incest games back then. It was still a new and exciting kink. At that time really only ICCREATIONS and Inceton did incest games which could measure up.
- the setting actually is quite well made. It's lighthearted and allows for easy immersion in every boy's wet dream of having a family harem. Of course it had its technical flaws and unrealistic moments (like mother giving son a blowjob in the middle of a restaurant) but overall it was much easier to identify with this situation than in all of these overcomplicated tryhard blockbuster stories you find on the website. Unless dev really is a good storyteller (as in desert stalker for example) most of these stories are just plain boring and/or really way too complicated to really fall in love with. So in a sense it was good Icstor sticked with this really simple plot. Not because it was genius but simply because he avoided many mistakes with this.
- no NTR (thank god)
- the user interface back at the time was quite user friendly and had a "fresh look"
- in many scenes the music matched the theme quite well and created a nice atmosphere (Photoshooting older sister for example). It felt good and refreshing.

I am no Icstor fanboy trying to justify whatsover the scam he is pulling off, nor did I ever pay a single dime to him. I was just stating a few reasons why "I" think it ever became so popular.

Of course by nowadays standards many of the points mentioned above do not any longer apply, although thinking about it, there really are not too many "lighthearted incest games" currently being produced, considering that iccreations, lewdlab and SuperAlex basically have halted "production" or lowered their release schedule to maybe an update per year. On the top of my head only really only the NTL game comes to mind, who produces good family content on a regular basis and with a somewhat higher standard on appearance.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, but that's quite the bs, this game certainly didn't draw in thousand of patreons because of collectible cards, even though it was a nice gimmick. A lot has to do with when the game appeared:

- graphics for that time were quite decent
- web wasn't flooded with incest games back then. It was still a new and exciting kink. At that time really only ICCREATIONS and Inceton did incest games which could measure up.
- the setting actually is quite well made. It's lighthearted and allows for easy immersion in every boy's wet dream of having a family harem. Of course it had its technical flaws and unrealistic moments (like mother giving son a blowjob in the middle of a restaurant) but overall it was much easier to identify with this situation than in all of these overcomplicated tryhard blockbuster stories you find on the website. Unless dev really is a good storyteller (as in desert stalker for example) most of these stories are just plain boring and/or really way too complicated to really fall in love with. So in a sense it was good Icstor sticked with this really simple plot. Not because it was genius but simply because he avoided many mistakes with this.
- no NTR (thank god)
- the user interface back at the time was quite user friendly and had a "fresh look"
- in many scenes the music matched the theme quite well and created a nice atmosphere (Photoshooting older sister for example). It felt good and refreshing.

I am no Icstor fanboy trying to justify whatsover the scam he is pulling off, nor did I ever pay a single dime to him. I was just stating a few reasons why "I" think it ever became so popular.

Of course by nowadays standards many of the points mentioned above do not any longer apply, although thinking about it, there really are not too many "lighthearted incest games" currently being produced, considering that iccreations, lewdlab and SuperAlex basically have halted "production" or lowered their release schedule to maybe an update per year. On the top of my head only really only the NTL game comes to mind, who produces good family content on a regular basis and with a somewhat higher standard on appearance.
I actually disagree that most aspects of this game don't hold up anymore. I don't know what it is but something about this game's graphics and models just feels good, even today.

The women were unique and felt somewhat realistic in proportions, sure they were still completely unrealistic compared to a real woman but their bodies flowed in a more natural way than in most 3D games where they look like they're made out of clay and had botched implants. Even if today's standards are higher when it comes to texture quality, lighting, animations, etc. Milfy City is timeless in my opinion.

Story and setting weren't anything special but like you said, they did the job and it allowed to put more focus on character development and relations instead of trying to tell a bullshit story.

It's a shame this game won't be continued, it was just getting real good too :/

camoway

May 15, 2017
I couldn't find an version here so I searched here is the Android 7.1b version

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
Honestly, at this point someone should just hire the guy who hacked Rockstar games and leaked GTA VI cause even though I know this game is dead and buried in the ground Caroline still haunts my dreams.

Reactions: kevinzz

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, at this point someone should just hire the guy who hacked Rockstar games and leaked GTA VI cause even though I know this game is dead and buried in the ground Caroline still haunts my dreams.
I would actually gain a lot of respect for ICSTOR if he released the game assets to the public and let people continue the game. It wouldn't be the same but at least the people that like this game would still have something.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdw6 and IoOt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
not dead...website says
Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition – 70% (~January 2023)
After all the lies you still believe in what he says? For a dev it looks bad if you have abandoned games, so even if he releases something it will super rushed just so he can get this game out of the way and start another bullshit project and keep milking his patrons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jdw6
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes