Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
After all the lies you still believe in what he says? For a dev it looks bad if you have abandoned games, so even if he releases something it will super rushed just so he can get this game out of the way and start another bullshit project and keep milking his patrons.
Even given all that, lets be real. Are all these months/year even worth for an update that you are going to finish in an hour at most lmao. This dude living the dream, getting shit ton of money for little work

Aug 30, 2020
You can rearrange ICSTOR into CRISTO, Spanish for Christ. But, I suspect it's just a contraction of 'incest stories'.

No, I'm totally not putting off doing any real work today.

Honest ... :whistle:

Reactions: jdw6

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I actually disagree that most aspects of this game don't hold up anymore. I don't know what it is but something about this game's graphics and models just feels good, even today.

The women were unique and felt somewhat realistic in proportions, sure they were still completely unrealistic compared to a real woman but their bodies flowed in a more natural way than in most 3D games where they look like they're made out of clay and had botched implants. Even if today's standards are higher when it comes to texture quality, lighting, animations, etc. Milfy City is timeless in my opinion.

Story and setting weren't anything special but like you said, they did the job and it allowed to put more focus on character development and relations instead of trying to tell a bullshit story.

It's a shame this game won't be continued, it was just getting real good too :/
yes you are probably right, that's why I kinda corrected myself in the last paragraph. If someone did a game like milfy city but with a regular release schedule it could still grow significantly over time. Even nowadays

Oct 31, 2018
i just remembered something, he posted something on his patreon or someone posted on this web she said "i just finished sara's timeline, and continued linda's storyline (which i remember)" he said she wanted a break and he made some trouble after 2 year, it says it will update game 0.70 to 0.71b, which is sara's story, what happened in 2 years what she did

i hope you understan what i saying :giggle::giggle::giggle:
English is not my native language

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes