Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
He did have 21335 patreons in Oct 2019 and 12675 patreons in Jan 2022.
Nope.

In January of this year he had 5899 patrons. In August of 2021 he had 8211 in July of 2021 he had 8454 patrons, that's all time high. Highest number for 2019, was 8083 in October.

Last edited:
Reactions: beef-devourer

drose.rose

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah but remaking the whole game would be very hard because even if I reuse images from the game, writing code would be a pain in my butt not to mention I am new to coding/python and also it will take couple of months, I am planing to release 3-5 updates in 4-5 months to complete this game and move to my very own game.
I can do the coding part if u can do the story and the rendering part.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
I can do the coding part if u can do the story and the rendering part.
Thanks because I am learning Daz right now and it may take a month to get my renders on power or at least close and it would be a big help if someone can help with renpy/Python.

Here is my discord link
Note - my discord is still underdevelopment

And also I am planning to release some test renders on Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread next month, stay tuned ;)

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I actually disagree that most aspects of this game don't hold up anymore. I don't know what it is but something about this game's graphics and models just feels good, even today.

The women were unique and felt somewhat realistic in proportions, sure they were still completely unrealistic compared to a real woman but their bodies flowed in a more natural way than in most 3D games where they look like they're made out of clay and had botched implants. Even if today's standards are higher when it comes to texture quality, lighting, animations, etc. Milfy City is timeless in my opinion.

Story and setting weren't anything special but like you said, they did the job and it allowed to put more focus on character development and relations instead of trying to tell a bullshit story.

It's a shame this game won't be continued, it was just getting real good too :/
I completely agree. I mean who wouldn't want Linda as their mom and Caroline as an Older Sister. (Sorry Sara fans to me she just looks like a 10 year old and yuck). I play a lot of these games and still haven't found a Mother Daughter pair that match up to Linda and Caroline.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I completely agree. I mean who wouldn't want Linda as their mom and Caroline as an Older Sister. (Sorry Sara fans to me she just looks like a 10 year old and yuck). I play a lot of these games and still haven't found a Mother Daughter pair that match up to Linda and Caroline.
Try Power Vacuum, Ophelia and Brenna come pretty close IMO. Just a really fun game to play too.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
why is this abandoned game thread still lingering in trending..
i prefer much better game to gain more spotlight
why everyone still bother talk about it anyway
lets move on guys, visit another "alive" game
i promise myself i wont up this thread no more
milfycity is good game but abandoned game is as good as dead

Reactions: Double-A

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
why is this abandoned game thread still lingering in trending..
i prefer much better game to gain more spotlight
why everyone still bother talk about it anyway
lets move on guys, visit another "alive" game
i promise myself i wont up this thread no more
milfycity is good game but abandoned game is as good as dead
a good place to pass time

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I have played that one and liked it till the Dev started that "What if" Crap . That Devs new game "Dominion" is nothing but a NTR game that is crap.
If the 'What if's offend you, you can easily avoid them. Doesn't change the quality of his main game imo, which is his only game btw. No idea what 'dominion' game you are talking about.
But yeah, people are always complaining about something I guess :rolleyes:

scoops13

Oct 27, 2020
So I finally decided to give this game a whirl a few days ago. I did play it with Lains mod ( thanks! ), which helped tremendously. Just focused on one girl at time so I could experience their story better. I have to say, the buisness practices of the dev aside, this game was fantastic. And the reason for this game being fantastic, for me anyways, was Caroline. Holy crap, she's my new favorite digital woman! Thats all I really have say (y)(y)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes