Fox42

Oct 22, 2020
So I finally decided to give this game a whirl a few days ago. I did play it with Lains mod ( thanks! ), which helped tremendously. Just focused on one girl at time so I could experience their story better. I have to say, the buisness practices of the dev aside, this game was fantastic. And the reason for this game being fantastic, for me anyways, was Caroline. Holy crap, she's my new favorite digital woman! Thats all I really have say (y)(y)
That's the fase of happiness and getting drunk. After you finish this unfinished game you will realize there's no continuity to the story and the game has been abandoned for more than 1 year... then comes the hangover and rage.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I have played that one and liked it till the Dev started that "What if" Crap . That Devs new game "Dominion" is nothing but a NTR game that is crap.
U do realize that u are talking about 2 different devs and what if’s are done on the devs spare time as a hobby and don’t effect the dev time of the main game of power vacuum. Also the contents of the what if’s are voted by the devs 20$ supporters. So it’s only ntr because people pay to vote for ntr.

Aug 30, 2020
Did ICSTOR write somethong in Discord regarding new game?
Yeah, it was something about a deal he nearly signed with Nintendo to do a crossover with Super Mario Galaxy. After weeks of negotiations spent on the frozen peaks of Mount Fuji, Nintendo agreed, though they demanded the new game be called Super Milfy Mario Galaxy City Alpha Mega X Hazard Chronicles, that it be a Switch exclusive, and they do all the marketing.

ICSTOR said no because he wanted it to be called Milfy Galaxy Super City Hazard Mega X Hyper Chronicles of Alpha, that he wanted it to be a Patreon exclusive, and ... he had to amputate both legs due to frostbite. He was fine with them doing all the marketing.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes