jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Honestly didnt know Icstor abandoned this project. Definitely gonna stop supporting him on Patreon. I was very intrigued to continue the story with Sara.
How could you not know? Seriously, I'd really like to know... I get an alert from my bank on my phone -- and in email -- every single time a charge happens, be it monthly charge or grocery store. Thought everyone would be doing that and paying attention to every little payment with ID theft and job loss rampant for the last many years.
It's one of the biggest reasons I don't use Pateron -- I don't trust them.
This scam artist dev is one of the biggest that I have yet to actually support any dev -- there is no trust.

So, Kylemnb if you can send some insight over this way, it might actually get me to not be so "untrusting"... at least of that site.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
You know, if Icstor wanted people to believe the Jan 2023 date now featured on Patreon, maybe he should remove the Project X 40% nonsense right below it. Kinda gives away the game, when you still advertize a game that never made it past 5 absolutely embarrassing screenshots 22 months ago before being ditched for the next nonexistent game.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You know, if Icstor wanted people to believe the Jan 2023 date now featured on Patreon, maybe he should remove the Project X 40% nonsense right below it. Kinda gives away the game, when you still advertize a game that never made it past 5 absolutely embarrassing screenshots 22 months ago before being ditched for the next nonexistent game.

Those screenshot's.......Nani........WTF?

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
How could you not know? Seriously, I'd really like to know... I get an alert from my bank on my phone -- and in email -- every single time a charge happens, be it monthly charge or grocery store. Thought everyone would be doing that and paying attention to every little payment with ID theft and job loss rampant for the last many years.
It's one of the biggest reasons I don't use Pateron -- I don't trust them.
This scam artist dev is one of the biggest that I have yet to actually support any dev -- there is no trust.

So, Kylemnb if you can send some insight over this way, it might actually get me to not be so "untrusting"... at least of that site.
Honestly never really paid attention to much Patreon, I'd get a rare notification about whats going on but I don't check the app daily, I support a lot of creators so I don't see anything very much, I mostly look for game downloads here because theres a lot of mirror downloads that are faster then the basic download you get from Patreon, I get to the point a lot that when I finish a game I rarely look at what the creator is saying so I never see them until months later for when there's been (hopefully) a few updates or at least 1 big update so that way I have a lot more content to play every few months instead little tidbits every few weeks

Reactions: jdw6

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i totally agree. however those screenshots are taken from Milfy Kingdom (aka his bygone Project X); i think his actual Project X is Milfy Mafia, as shown on his site , about which we know absolutely nothing (if i'm not mistaken)

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
i totally agree. however those screenshots are taken from Milfy Kingdom (aka his bygone Project X); i think his actual Project X is Milfy Mafia, as shown on his site , about which we know absolutely nothing (if i'm not mistaken)
It's true Kingdom got ditched for Mafia in 2021, but that's what I mean: Just remove that name and write Milfy Mafia like he does on Subscribestar instead of reminding peole that the last "project" didn't have a single release. Oh and his homepage hasn't been updated since 2020. That Project X post you are referring to was made before the name Kingdom was even revealed.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm shocked there are so many People seriously waiting for Milfy City 1.0 at Jan 2023...
Nah, no kidding, really shocked, I do understand People believing in "Judgement day", angels and demons, aliens, Santa Claus... But ICSTOR.... there Must be some limits, bruh

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes