DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I bet its not copyrighted... and it uses a LOT of royalty free assets from daz too right?
You don't have to apply for copyright. All matwrials made are protected by copyright laws. Even in across national borders due to the Berne Convention establishing that governments will respect, and protect, eachothers copyright and IP laws. America is Unique with it's DMCA though, basically destroying good copyright laws.
I envy this dev, he has so many patrons who're too braindead to stop throwing money at him.

I wish i could get that much money for doing jack shit.
I'd be happy with just 10% of what he has. I honestly don't get why people give ICSTOR money as much as they do.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly the best thing we can do is just let this game rest in peace. Even if someone somehow is able to continue this project, it won't feel or look the same. It's sad to see a good game get abandoned because the dev is a lazy piece of shit, but there are a lot of new games to play.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I
Honestly the best thing we can do is just let this game rest in peace. Even if someone somehow is able to continue this project, it won't feel or look the same. It's sad to see a good game get abandoned because the dev is a lazy piece of shit, but there are a lot of new games to play.
I'm totally agree, R. I. P. Milfy City.
But we can still continue our sad conversation a bit longer just to get some release of all the frustration...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yep its RIP most likely than not, but the effort dev puts into making it look like the game is still being worked on is what infuriates me the most.

the amount of will to try lure people in to keep paying for something the will never exist is unfathomable.

The worst thing is that other devs can "take inspiration" and try to reach that goal of making bank without having to do anything and as you can see its getting more and more popular as other devs start to notice that this kind of behavior to pledgers is actually acceptable.
This type of comment is the reason why I hate ICSTOR. There is this idea that devs are just milking their supporters when that is very rarely the case. Most devs don't even get close to the amount of support that ICSTOR has right now on his patreon and they still release multiple updates per year. I play a shitton of games and I can only think of a handful of games that seem to be taking the ICSTOR route.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
To be honset, if he would have kept his pace he would have a large team with some developers at his side and would have earned shit lot of money but he wasted that "given" potential so hard. That is very sad to see.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
when is this game coming back to life?
last time I saw here that developer said he would release some major events combined into one update after 1 year or so
are we getting something or not ?

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
when is this game coming back to life?
last time I saw here that developer said he would release some major events combined into one update after 1 year or so
are we getting something or not ?
Read the Threads and you will see that this game is dead/abandoned, and the DEV has been AWOL.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes