Joantghy

Feb 13, 2022
70% and the update will be launched in January... I remember that Icstor promised after releasing version 0.6e that it would release version 0.7 in January 2020 and that it was already 70% complete. Even for a liar, Icstor is a slacker

Emors

Apr 22, 2018
Is what it is lads, don't send him money simple as that. Be glad we all got it for free here and move on to playing something that will actually get finished (or already is finished).

But in order for it to be free here, someone has to pay. I live normally according to the motto -> You want to play then pay.
Especially in the time of early access games I have no problem to pay even in this area like here. Why not? But now comes the big but, you are felt always and more and more fooled.

A new game is presented and you think to yourself "Wow that looks good, I can gladly pay 10-25 dollars a month" and the game runs. The developer brings updates and so on.
Then at some point nothing more comes:
- Someone has died (my condolences if it is true).
- Someone became dead dying sick
- Someone needs a creative break
- Someone was abducted by an alien and hidden in a black hole.

It seems to be a trend o_O

I was a long time supporter of ICSROR and many others (some of them I still am.) but those are the reason why you lose trust in the projects and maybe new artists don't get the chance because you just don't have trust anymore.

This was my 1 cent contribution to the topic. Sorry that I stole 30 seconds of your valuable time by reading this post.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Crap, I only now saw that Milfy City announcement january 2023... (cause reading this thread is too depressing)
OMG Icstor is the True God of Scamming, that's Just unimaginable :sick:
I don't even know... must I hate him or praise for such ridiculously stupid but successful way of obtaining easy money...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I have no words to explain my dissapointment. Current stage of MC is 70% apprpoximately. He promised to release a new game in the early of summer. We have nothing exepting 40% statement. The guy did nohing but gained money. Like a rock-star.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I'll be back in Jan with popcorn.

Do not bother yourself. If he had done something he should have shown us some renders to revent the decrease of donations from the patreon. The milker had enough time since 2018 to complete the stuff. I doubt if he is alive becourse the owner of the page avoids to write anything. Styles of wording of different guy are not like each other.

Reactions: PRTech

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Lmao, people calling him a thief, everyone has the option to stop giving him money...and if you're still giving him money after all this time, guess who's at fault
People continue to give money because they are either to gullible, and/or allow whats between their legs dictate their thinking. You are not helping by stating that if people continue to support ISCTOR they are at fault!!! Comment like that just embolden other DEVs to follow ISCTOR lead and do the same.

We need to help supporters realize that there are some F'up Devs that are out there to take supporters money.

By the way you sound like a DEVs or a friend of a DEV -----> Never see anything wrong with what some of the DEVs do to their supporters!!!!

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
How the hell someone still pledged to this creator ?. Did they had too much money or totally forgot to opt out the subscription.

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
Might be talented but also a total douchebag and a thief which cancels his talent. Please stop making excuses that he gets bored!!! If he is taking support money for the development of a game, then he has a obligation to do the game.

If he gets bored easily, then disappear while still collecting thousands dollars from supporters in a month (Thief), then what he need to do is go away and never come back. I'm tired of seeing how DEVs like ICSTOR keeps taking advantage of supporters that keep their hopes up that they will come back and continue a abandon game.

Is ICSTOR even alive at this stage? Could he have overdosed on heroine and his accounts just keep going like nothing happened?

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
I don't even know... must I hate him or praise for such ridiculously stupid but successful way of obtaining easy money...
Always seems like those who have no soul, no morals, or no sense of pride, are the ones who make the money, yet those trying to do the right thing the best way possible always get screwed...

I'll be back in Jan with popcorn.
Make it white cheddar this time! :)

Reactions: Zerorox
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes