Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, it was something about a deal he nearly signed with Nintendo to do a crossover with Super Mario Galaxy. After weeks of negotiations spent on the frozen peaks of Mount Fuji, Nintendo agreed, though they demanded the new game be called Super Milfy Mario Galaxy City Alpha Mega X Hazard Chronicles, that it be a Switch exclusive, and they do all the marketing.

ICSTOR said no because he wanted it to be called Milfy Galaxy Super City Hazard Mega X Hyper Chronicles of Alpha, that he wanted it to be a Patreon exclusive, and ... he had to amputate both legs due to frostbite. He was fine with them doing all the marketing.
you're kidding right

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
ICSTOR has asked me to keep a closer eye on progress, so I'm more involved this time.

I'll make sure we get the ship turned around.

I have conducted 5 interviews so far with various candidates who applied and passed the best ones on for ICSTOR to consider.
Hi Onyx:

You mentioned that you interviewed 5 candidates and passed on the 5 best ones to ICSTOR, strange that he is entrusting the hiring process to others. I recall you mentioned that you are writing the story to images ICSTOR sent you and that many more were forthcoming, so I assume he supposedly was well advanced with all needed images for a final set . Then why does he need 5 more people and exactly in what department will they be working in, writing which supposedly is your department to assist you or some other non writing tasks.

Sorry but I'm a little skeptical about all of this. Suddenly after months of no activity whatsoever everything is moving at marathon speed.

Cheers

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Onyx:

You mentioned that you interviewed 5 candidates and passed on the 5 best ones to ICSTOR, strange that he is entrusting the hiring process to others. I recall you mentioned that you are writing the story to images ICSTOR sent you and that many more were forthcoming, so I assume he supposedly was well advanced with all needed images for a final set . Then why does he need 5 more people and exactly in what department will they be working in, writing which supposedly is your department to assist you or some other non writing tasks.

Sorry but I'm a little skeptical about all of this. Suddenly after months of no activity whatsoever everything is moving at marathon speed.

Cheers
Hi Jugar,

It was 5 candidates as of that post, I've had 3 more interviews this morning, and I will continue to pass on good candidates as and when they send their applications in. Only 2 full time positions are being hired and they will be working solely in 3D image design/possibly some animation stuff.

I started out only doing the writing for ICSTOR; but my role has expanded to do a handful of other odd jobs as well now. For example, two weeks ago ICSTOR asked me to keep an eye on progress and monitor the work. This week he asked me to run a recruitment competition.

Take a look at the job description I posted, you will notice the new artists which are being hired will be focusing on the side characters. ICSTOR is working on the main roles - Linda, Caroline, Sara, Judy etc. New 3D artists will be progressing characters such as Macy and the girl from the swimming pool. (Those are just examples, not confirmation that I know those specific characters are being worked on.)

I am still only paid whenever a new version of Milfy City is released; I do not have any financial interest or connection to the Patreon, and receive a fixed sum for my writing.

I can understand your scepticism - I thought the project was dead as well for a while there!

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Jugar,

It was 5 candidates as of that post, I've had 3 more interviews this morning, and I will continue to pass on good candidates as and when they send their applications in. Only 2 full time positions are being hired and they will be working solely in 3D image design/possibly some animation stuff.

I started out only doing the writing for ICSTOR; but my role has expanded to do a handful of other odd jobs as well now. For example, two weeks ago ICSTOR asked me to keep an eye on progress and monitor the work. This week he asked me to run a recruitment competition.

Take a look at the job description I posted, you will notice the new artists which are being hired will be focusing on the side characters. ICSTOR is working on the main roles - Linda, Caroline, Sara, Judy etc. New 3D artists will be progressing characters such as Macy and the girl from the swimming pool. (Those are just examples, not confirmation that I know those specific characters are being worked on.)

I am still only paid whenever a new version of Milfy City is released; I do not have any financial interest or connection to the Patreon, and receive a fixed sum for my writing.

I can understand your scepticism - I thought the project was dead as well for a while there!
Thank you very much for you prompt response and the level of information provided. And hoping that come Jan 2023 I'm proved wrong.

Again thanks for your reply.

regards

Last edited:
Reactions: AhleWoscht

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you very much for you prompt response and the level of information provided. And hoping that come Jan 2203 I'm proved wrong.

Again thanks for your reply.

regards
Any time - I'll do a word count update later on today after I finish a couple more scenes.

EDIT: 9,003 words now. Got delayed a little bit with interviews, but back on track. Aiming for 10k today.

Last edited:

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Jugar,

Nice story Icstor ! (y)

How are your holidays going? Still sipping margaritas on your boat? I guess refuelling your private jet is expensive and you need more subs.

Joking aside, we know very well what you are doing here. Stopping the decline of subscribers on Patreon. We may not be geniuses, but we're not completely stupid.

gabrixp1

Oct 12, 2019
ICSTOR has asked me to keep a closer eye on progress, so I'm more involved this time.

I'll make sure we get the ship turned around.

I have conducted 5 interviews so far with various candidates who applied and passed the best ones on for ICSTOR to consider.
why you lie bro

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Nice story Icstor ! (y)

How are your holidays going? Still sipping margaritas on your boat? I guess refuelling your private jet is expensive and you need more subs.

Joking aside, we know very well what you are doing here. Stopping the decline of subscribers on Patreon. We may not be geniuses, but we're not completely stupid.
I've been writing erotic fiction and erotic games since August 2013, three years before ICSTOR even released the original 'Incest Story' game.

I only started getting occasional work from ICSTOR when he began work on Taboo Request.

Take a look at the quality of my writing from 2013, and compare it to ICSTOR's poorly translated 'Incest Story' in 2016. It's pretty clear we aren't the same individual.

Last edited:

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Nice story Icstor ! (y)

Icstor and Onyxdime aren't the same person. I've been reading his stories in the past, and also some early Icstor stories and the style is completely different.

I know some sock accounts of big devs around here, like MrDots and Adeptus Steve because they eventually leak some informations that no one apart from the dev itself knows about it, but Onyxdime certainly isn't one of them.

Well, unless Icstor grew another personality which is english native, I can't see them being the same person.

I've been writing erotic fiction and erotic games since August 2013, three years before ICSTOR even released the original 'Incest Story' game.

I only started getting occasional work from ICSTOR when he began work on Taboo Request.

Take a look at the quality of my writing from 2013, and compare it to ICSTOR's poorly translated 'Incest Story' in 2016. It's pretty clear we aren't the same individual.

I have a question over your work, a simple one, but I don't want to derivate from the topic's subject, so is there any way to contact you via discord?

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Icstor and Onyxdime aren't the same person. I've been reading his stories in the past, and also some early Icstor stories and the style is completely different.

I know some sock accounts of big devs around here, like MrDots and Adeptus Steve because they eventually leak some informations that no one apart from the dev itself knows about it, but Onyxdime certainly isn't one of them.

Well, unless Icstor grew another personality which is english native, I can't see them being the same person.

I have a question over your work, a simple one, but I don't want to derivate from the topic's subject, so is there any way to contact you via discord?
One giveaway that most people didn't catch but only very few people have (I've mentioned it very early in this forum a few thousand pages back). Onyxdime is British, you can tell in his writing he uses a lot of colloquialisms and British specific phrases, words and mannerisms. There was some obvious giveaways in the Caroline update and some less subtle lines in Sara's update.

For the most part we've come to the conclusion that ICSTOR is American (some suspected Eastern Europe but he gets taxed US $$$).

I will go further and say Onyx is from the South of England (South East London perhaps?). I was gonna guess Midlands/Yorkshire but you writing gives off South England vibes, am I close Onyxdime?

EDIT:

Just checked your Patreon which charges in GBP (£) so I guess that much is true lol

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

Absolutely, I can't remember the Discord code off the top of my head - but it should be in the job application form I linked earlier.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes