kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I honestly don't understand why ICSTOR would publish a censored version, I mean what is supposed to come out in January is the final version of the game, that means that the game no longer needs Patreon for its development, so why release a censored version?
the final version of THIS game, if the lad wants to keep using Patreon for funding then he can't exactly burn his bridges

Remember, the patreon page is for the dev, not the game so unless the dev removes all reference to the game from his page after uncensoring it, Patreon will still slap down the banhammer.

And the alternative funding sites just don't have the reach. Patreon is eBay right now. They're the king and they know it.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Full disclosure:
As of today, I've been asked to do a bit more work for ICSTOR than just writing as the occassional contractor.

I'm now assisting ICSTOR with putting together a larger team to produce work more quickly.

There are two available posts for 3D artists who have experience using Daz3D, and who know the basics of Octane.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-ci...-daz3d-and-octane-experience-required.134577/

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Full disclosure:
As of today, I've been asked to do a bit more work for ICSTOR than just writing as the occassional contractor.

I'm now assisting ICSTOR with putting together a larger team to produce work more quickly.

There are two available posts for 3D artists who have experience using Daz3D, and who know the basics of Octane.

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-ci...-daz3d-and-octane-experience-required.134577/
Is octane being used for Milfy City? Very curious about that :)

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Apparently so! I'm not involved with the animation/rendering side of things, so I honestly couldn't tell you what it does or how it is used.
I had a feeling that was the case. The renders have a very distinct look when compared to Iray which comes with Daz3d. Very cool :)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just to be clear, this game is not abandoned? Is Icstor still working on this?
I've received new renders from ICSTOR which I am currently writing the script for.

So it's not abandoned. However, the abandoned tag is usually left on until the next update gets released on F95.

Reactions: GX2063

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I've received new renders from ICSTOR which I am currently writing the script for.

So it's not abandoned. However, the abandoned tag is usually left on until the next update gets released on F95.
hello, I have a question, does the celia line change? it’s simple after the potryon he said that he would change history and you are just making history, will it be a new one or a continuation of the old one?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes