ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I find it odd that ICSTOR went from doing all of this themselves to now hiring a team to complete the game. I wonder why?

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
This game promised a lot in the first updates, much more than it delivered so far, it had several icons in characters saying that they would be worked on in the future, as if they were going to have some story, be relevant, maybe even have a path for them in the MC's choice, after all this time of stalling and yato, even if the developer manages to improvise and end the story using only the female characters that are "the MC's family", it will have been a bad game, this is a developer whose I will never be a patreon, no matter what game he make from now on.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
What's the difference between going romance route and not? This site's search function isn't exactly the greatest so I'm having trouble finding a good answer to that.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I don't believe the shxt, Just a reason to make more sub and more $.
Maybe this time, with this game, he made a mistake by doing the same thing he did with his other games (he got bored and rushed the end).
And since he talked about his next game, people might not be as willing to sub for it after what happened with milfy city, so he gets "motivated", proposes a quick ending and moves on to his next project.

In the end, he can say that he has "xx" completed games to his name.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
wow feels like it's December 2019; 2020 and 2021 all over again, we will be excited for the game we never get
ICSTOR has asked me to keep a closer eye on progress, so I'm more involved this time.

I'll make sure we get the ship turned around.

I have conducted 5 interviews so far with various candidates who applied and passed the best ones on for ICSTOR to consider.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Alright. That's basically how I've been reading him but then a question prompt came up about what kind of relationship you want with Sara and I wanted to see if the content given in each supposed route was actually any different. Judging by the tone of the thread, I kind of figured it was something that was meant to be added eventually but wasn't actually in the game.

Is that about right?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes