Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
One giveaway that most people didn't catch but only very few people have (I've mentioned it very early in this forum a few thousand pages back). Onyxdime is British, you can tell in his writing he uses a lot of colloquialisms and British specific phrases, words and mannerisms. There was some obvious giveaways in the Caroline update and some less subtle lines in Sara's update.

For the most part we've come to the conclusion that ICSTOR is American (some suspected Eastern Europe but he gets taxed US $$$).

I will go further and say Onyx is from the South of England (South East London perhaps?). I was gonna guess Midlands/Yorkshire but you writing gives off South England vibes, am I close Onyxdime?

EDIT:

Just checked your Patreon which charges in GBP (£) so I guess that much is true lol
Predominantly Northern Ireland and Scotland, but I've also worked London and wherever else the government sends me to solve their problems.

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
Sometimes someone asks for pictures from posts. Here are all images of posts from Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Add latest ones

Reactions: Michel Mak

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Nice story Icstor ! (y)

How are your holidays going? Still sipping margaritas on your boat? I guess refuelling your private jet is expensive and you need more subs.

Joking aside, we know very well what you are doing here. Stopping the decline of subscribers on Patreon. We may not be geniuses, but we're not completely stupid.
Come on, I know that ICSTOR is an asshole and that it's hard to believe his words but this Onyxdime guy seems like a good dude and professional I don't think he's lying, plus it makes sense for ICSTOR to come back to finish this game and then move on to another project, after all he can't milk milfy city all his life

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Come on, I know that ICSTOR is an asshole and that it's hard to believe his words but this Onyxdime guy seems like a good dude and professional I don't think he's lying, plus it makes sense for ICSTOR to come back to finish this game and then move on to another project, after all he can't milk milfy city all his life
Lol, with what money is he going to pay a full staff? He couldn't deliver even when he was making huge money out of this game. Also, words aren't exactly the most representative feature from a development update. I was just wondering why is it that there's a sudden optimism towards recruitment when he already had a full update ready AFTER 0.71b where Sara sex's scenes were introduced. The only difference was that he had to make a version where Celia was removed. So, even if anything claimed by the person above was true, an update should be due by now.

Another question, what happened to that Ash guy? Wasn't he responsible for PR? Nothing adds up here, to be honest. So, how come he's making a huge effort to deliver a game, when he already have in his hands an update and Ash is suddenly gone? sus ngl.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I said a few posts back that I'm skeptical about this sudden flurry of activity and nothing said positively in posts above me so far makes me want to change my mind. What's interesting is that I have not seen any posts from ICSTOR himself promoting the new release date and the steps supposedly being taken to deliver by that date. With all respect to Onyxdime, I don't understand how all the PR work is being done by you. You said he engaged you to vet potential new recruits and forward a list or potential candidates, strangely not in writing but in image development, this to me is a big step forward which surely any developer would use to project a positive image that he will deliver by a new deadline and is serious about it. Has he said anything, I don't think so. I will grant the benefit of a doubt in that I do not have access to any Patreon or Subscribestar forums postings and may be unaware of such posts by ICSTOR. However, if the latter, was the case I'm sure we would have seen something about this in F95 by now.

Cheers

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Lol, with what money is he going to pay a full staff?
You're underestimating how much money he is still making.
Before he decided to hide how much money he exactly makes he made $8 per Patreon.
He is currently at 3412 Patreons which would put his income at $27296.
At the end of January this year he had 5993 Patreons which would put his income for January at $47944 and unless his standards of living are extremely high he probably has a good amount of money saved up.

Reactions: AhleWoscht

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Lol, with what money is he going to pay a full staff? He couldn't deliver even when he was making huge money out of this game. Also, words aren't exactly the most representative feature from a development update. I was just wondering why is it that there's a sudden optimism towards recruitment when he already had a full update ready AFTER 0.71b where Sara sex's scenes were introduced. The only difference was that he had to make a version where Celia was removed. So, even if anything claimed by the person above was true, an update should be due by now.

Another question, what happened to that Ash guy? Wasn't he responsible for PR? Nothing adds up here, to be honest. So, how come he's making a huge effort to deliver a game, when he already have in his hands an update and Ash is suddenly gone? sus ngl.
ICSTOR had more than 20 thousand patreons at the time if I'm not wrong, even now that he has 3500 it is possible that he earns about 30 thousand a month I think he has enough money to hire a team tbh

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I said a few posts back that I'm skeptical about this sudden flurry of activity and nothing said positively in posts above me so far makes me want to change my mind. What's interesting is that I have not seen any posts from ICSTOR himself promoting the new release date and the steps supposedly being taken to deliver by that date. With all respect to Onyxdime, I don't understand how all the PR work is being done by you. You said he engaged you to vet potential new recruits and forward a list or potential candidates, strangely not in writing but in image development, this to me is a big step forward which surely any developer would use to project a positive image that he will deliver by a new deadline and is serious about it. Has he said anything, I don't think so. I will grant the benefit of a doubt in that I do not have access to any Patreon or Subscribestar forums postings and may be unaware of such posts by ICSTOR. However, if the latter, was the case I'm sure we would have seen something about this in F95 by now.

Cheers
ICSTOR has said a couple of things on his discord only he doesn't post on this forum because he's an arrogant son of a bitch

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
ICSTOR had more than 20 thousand patreons at the time if I'm not wrong, even now that he has 3500 it is possible that he earns about 30 thousand a month I think he has enough money to hire a team tbh
The implication here is that he's hiring 'a team' to deliver a final update, when he already had people before. He is not being forthcomming with his intentions and has someone speaking on his half. So, basically i speculate that most of the words said from the person working with ICSTOR are allegations that there is an 'intention' to move forward. We all know there are twisters around here waiting for a glimpse of yes to promote the thread further and consequently improving ICSTOR's funds. I think we all who played this game, should only trust his words if he actually does something concrete like releasing a nice hot ass update.

Otherwise, it's all hearsay

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
The implication here is that he's hiring 'a team' to deliver a final update, when he already had people before. He is not being forthcomming with his intentions and has someone speaking on his half. So, basically i speculate that most of the words said from the person working with ICSTOR are allegations that there is an 'intention' to move forward. We all know there are twisters around here waiting for a glimpse of yes to promote the thread further and consequently improving ICSTOR's funds. I think we all who played this game, should only trust his words if he actually does something concrete like releasing a nice hot ass update.

Otherwise, it's all hearsay
Only an update with 10,000+ renders and 1000+ animations can redeem the huge amount of lies

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Only 10,000+ renders and 1000+ animations can redeem the huge amount of lies
ICSTOR said he had 8000+ renders ready in June 2021 before that 400 render "update", so for sure he is way over 10 000 at this moment... :LUL: All in all, people still shouldn't blindly believe that the update is actually even coming until you actually see the 1.0 dropping and being shared here for real. Then you can start begin to sword if it's really worth it or if it's rushed or anything else like that.

All respects to Onyxdime for his transparency and efforts in this thread recently, I'm not gonna shoot the messenger as he is not responsible for the message itself that he brings in here. I have no reason to believe that Onyxdime wouldn't be telling the truth here from his side, but as the years have taught everyone, ICSTOR himself simply can't be trusted. Ghosting everyone for almost a year and then suddenly coming back with a huge movement for 1.0 and all the additions to the "team"? Like I said, not questioning the Onyxdime's work he has put in so far and keeps on putting in, but more questioning the authenticity of ICSTOR once again. He can say that he is looking for additional 3D artists all he wants, but at the same time how easy it is for him to just say that, even after Onyxdime's pre-work with interviews and such, he simply couldn't find anyone fitting and thus way couldn't hire other 3D artists and because of this he has to spend more time "creating content" for side characters, this way once again not delivering and becoming a ghost for another year until he comes back for another payday.

I'm also little bit questioning the fact why he didn't use Baron more, as he was the one who created that Judy content that Onyxdime now has been writing smut for. I could believe that he wants to communicate with his native language with the new 3D artists (thus why having the desired criteria for the "strong grasp of the Polish language" in the job description), but still doesn't make sense why he wouldn't use Baron that he already had in his team as the language is not really a demand.

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
Only 10,000+ renders and 1000+ animations can redeem the huge amount of lies
The only way for him to regain credibility would be for him to release the full game, but without an improvised ending made of any kind, he would literally have to deliver the complete game, with absolutely everything the game promised in the first updates.

Reactions: AhleWoscht
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes