Mar 29, 2021
Last edited:

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Patreon has a whole list of things it doesn't like and will use to shut down a creator if it wants to. Usually it's prompted by some douche nozzle reporting you because you didn't give them the content they wanted, as fast as they wanted, and as free as they wanted. I got my game completely shut down over one report of the game because I didn't totally redo the game in the fashion some complainer wanted me to (include pregnancy and make the tits smaller in my game). He wasn't even a member of my subscribers, just some basement dwelling POS who wanted more and so reported me for it. With the right screen shots, Patreon won't even ask questions. They'll simply shut the game down completely. You can reopen it, but you've lost all your subscribers and pretty much need to start from the beginning again. Steam, Subscribestar, and others can so it as well, but they usually require more than one person with some screen shots to bother.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Patreon has a whole list of things it doesn't like and will use to shut down a creator if it wants to. Usually it's prompted by some douche nozzle reporting you because you didn't give them the content they wanted, as fast as they wanted, and as free as they wanted. I got my game completely shut down over one report of the game because I didn't totally redo the game in the fashion some complainer wanted me to (include pregnancy and make the tits smaller in my game). He wasn't even a member of my subscribers, just some basement dwelling POS who wanted more and so reported me for it. With the right screen shots, Patreon won't even ask questions. They'll simply shut the game down completely. You can reopen it, but you've lost all your subscribers and pretty much need to start from the beginning again. Steam, Subscribestar, and others can so it as well, but they usually require more than one person with some screen shots to bother.
If you need any help getting your Patreon page restored don't hesitate to shoot me a message. I've dealt with them a few times now and know the ropes.

It isn't necessarily the end when they take your page down. There's various little things that can be done.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Everyone has one question for me about Onyx I don't want to know anything about my sisters or my mother or Bob with a therapist all that bothers me is the content of Celia she will be in the game because I read that she won't be I misunderstood the comment go it really is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Everyone has one question for me about Onyx I don't want to know anything about my sisters or my mother or Bob with a therapist all that bothers me is the content of Celia she will be in the game because I read that she won't be I misunderstood the comment go it really is
I don't think you will be disappointed by the final product which is released.

And there will always be members of this community who release patches which are completely outside the control of ICSTOR.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
it's cool that google translate has an account on this forum

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes