Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
3743 words written so far this morning.
Going to get another coffee and try for 5k today.
--------------
4,820 now.
---------------
---------------
6152 done today. Gonna take a wee break
I have a question, does ICSTOR let you write freely or he give you some guidelines as to what he wants in each scene?

Oct 12, 2022
saw that no one answered my question from the other day...

This is for the "Patreon Safe" version, right?
No way to splice it into the uncensored version here?
I know Lain last year mentioned that when she was around, that she could, depending on what changed, fuse them together, but I haven't seen her in ages.

Jan 27, 2018
saw that no one answered my question from the other day...

This is for the "Patreon Safe" version, right?
No way to splice it into the uncensored version here?
I know Lain last year mentioned that when she was around, that she could, depending on what changed, fuse them together, but I haven't seen her in ages.
There is no reason to think that the content he was forced to remove won't be simply behind the same incest patch he was already using or that he won't release an uncensored version on subscribestar...
that's assuming that he will ever release something of course

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have a question, does ICSTOR let you write freely or he give you some guidelines as to what he wants in each scene?
ICSTOR sends me a bunch of pictures and some general sentences of what needs to be included. Anything else is just me decorating it.

For example, this was the original instructions I received for Bob, alongside 10 images.

"Morning- (Husband's Office - Husband's name Bob if it will be needed with Zuri. You can play with pics.)
Scene 1 (Pic 1-10) - MC walk Husband's Office first time in the game. Conversation with dad and a few questions/answers."

So, pretty much a blank canvas to work from in terms of character personality.

ICSTOR takes care of physical appearances, character art, and major character directions in terms of plot.

In the case of Bob, I decided that having a macho husband or an abusive husband who just abandoned the family were overdone; so I made Bob a lovable naive oaf who just wants the best for his male tenant.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
There is no reason to think that the content he was forced to remove won't be simply behind the same incest patch he was already using or that he won't release an uncensored version on subscribestar...
that's assuming that he will ever release something of course
I can't speak for this project, but I have heard that writers on other projects have been writing two separate scripts. One with Patreon-Safe content, and one without.

I also know that Patreon has used posts on F95 in the past as part of their evidence when taking down certain Creator pages which violated their policies.

I would therefore stress that ICSTOR has only instructed me to write for the official version of Milfy City. Any fan made versions with a very similar writing style to mine are simply fan work and unassoiciated with the wider project.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I can't speak for this project, but I have heard that writers on other projects have been writing two separate scripts. One with Patreon-Safe content, and one without.

I also know that Patreon has used posts on F95 in the past as part of their evidence when taking down certain Creator pages which violated their policies.

I would therefore stress that ICSTOR has only instructed me to write for the official version of Milfy City. Any fan made versions with a very similar writing style to mine are simply fan work and unassoiciated with the wider project.
*Wink Wink*

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

Will there be any NTR?

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Patreon is a bitch, and if most developers making "landlady" games were serious, they'd stop playing silly games and use subscribestar. But that's another discussion

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2022
I only care for the end-game Caroline content anyway, secondly, after that, is Sara. I've held on to my hope for a Caroline true ending for over two years now. I'd hate to only have the "official and butchered" version and not have the one that was meant to see daylight two years ago.

I guess it's just a wait and see thing

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
3743 words written so far this morning.
Going to get another coffee and try for 5k today.
--------------
4,820 now.
---------------
---------------
6152 done today. Gonna take a wee break
Hey Onyx. Great stuff showing up and interacting with the fans. I think it's safe to say that we all appreciate it.

If I may ask, may you please let us know if you ever get some content with Celia? Thanks again and good luck.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes