Oct 12, 2022
Alright, so big question...

This is the edited version, right? That's being "worked on"? With all of the Celia crap out and everything removed that was supposedly "bad?"

Can't the new stuff be spliced into the version we have here, the uncensored proper version? Or am I going to have to keep two versions installed of this game?

PLUS, I haven't heard or seen Lain around much either, so I'm doubting the WT mod won't be updated IF this comes out. I just want a nice romantic Caroline ending. I know you off'd Charles at the end of her route and his "home" becomes available. I always thought that "house" would be the place where the MC and the girl of his choice (Sara or Caroline) would move into.

The dream of what was has been gone for years. What could be is interesting though

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder what other VN on this forum was able to score so many posts? more than 3 thousand is a lot =)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I wonder what other VN on this forum was able to score so many posts? more than 3 thousand is a lot =)
Lets use a crypto analogy:

Milfy City = Bitcoin (BTC), now there are many Ethereum (ETH) and alt-coins on the market that are much better than BTC (rate of return) but BTC was first so people associate crypto with BTC.

There are a few ETH around which people will recommend as a close contender (which they also use to measure against). They will say BTC is dead and ETH is the future, but in the end...they all go back to Bitcoin.

That is why this game has over 3k pages.

Last edited:

Cobramann Tan

Jul 20, 2018
No value in completing this game now. The quality of renders from the more recent games dwarfs this now by a wide margin.
Yes, sadly the last 2 or 3 Updates were very lazy and low quality animations.

Edit: especially the Caroline event, it broke my heart. Very poor animations.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes