REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
No idea, haven't counted them. They're spread throughout folders and sub folders, each categorised by the scene they belong in.

I'm literally just starting the writing now that I'm back from my main job.

With regards to the truth, I'm not ICSTOR, I'm just a contractor who people hire to write for them. If you look at my previous comments in this thread you can see I've been in the dark as much as you have with regards to the project.
One request and I know you're good at what you do but can you make the sex scenes sound erotic as possible? Even if it's inner dialogue the MC always sounds too calm and disconnected from the moment in those situations instead of being completely divulged in lust. Need to hear the MC struggle, he is afterall "inexperienced" and he's surrounded by Goddesses but sometimes he comes across as emotionless and rushing to fuck with no passion involved (in the latest updates at least where I felt the quality of the game dropped i.e. the Caroline update).

Linda is the only girl I am interested in, so as a small favor for us Linda fans, make it sound like she's blowing our minds. We may never get this opportunity again!

Thanks again for being so transparent and I've been following the game since the first release, when Discord only had around 64-100 members (even pledged once or twice). It's nice hearing one of the Discord admins actually communicate with us after so long.

ICSTOR maybe just doing the renders but it's you who really sells the scenes Onyx, words are powerful.

I am rooting for you!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
Feel free to shoot me a message if you want, or email onyxdime@gmail.com

I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks working on whatever ICSTOR sends across. They have indicated that what I received today for Judy is only the first wave, and that I should expect more.

I may be able to squeeze in a few hours work here and there on other projects though.
Sure thing! My next project is what I have in mind, I am sure by then you will have finished your work with ICSTOR. I'll keep your email addy in my notes. Thanks!

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
No idea, haven't counted them. They're spread throughout folders and sub folders, each categorised by the scene they belong in.

I'm literally just starting the writing now that I'm back from my main job.

With regards to the truth, I'm not ICSTOR, I'm just a contractor who people hire to write for them. If you look at my previous comments in this thread you can see I've been in the dark as much as you have with regards to the project.
This man here is the true MVP.

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
Feel free to shoot me a message if you want, or email onyxdime@gmail.com

I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks working on whatever ICSTOR sends across. They have indicated that what I received today for Judy is only the first wave, and that I should expect more.

I may be able to squeeze in a few hours work here and there on other projects though.
omg, plz plz plz more Caroline moments. I miss her the most. And let's finally give Sarah her finale and love triangle a show.

Are you taking requests for certain kind of scene?

Reactions: Thermophob

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
One request and I know you're good at what you do but can you make the sex scenes sound erotic as possible? Even if it's inner dialogue the MC always sounds too calm and disconnected from the moment in those situations instead of being completely divulged in lust. Need to hear the MC struggle, he is afterall "inexperienced" and he's surrounded by Goddesses but sometimes he comes across as emotionless and rushing to fuck with no passion involved (in the latest updates at least where I felt the quality of the game dropped i.e. the Caroline update).

Linda is the only girl I am interested in, so as a small favor for us Linda fans, make it sound like she's blowing our minds. We may never get this opportunity again!

Thanks again for being so transparent and I've been following the game since the first release, when Discord only had around 64-100 members (even pledged once or twice). It's nice hearing one of the Discord admins actually communicate with us after so long.

ICSTOR maybe just doing the renders but it's you who really sells the scenes Onyx, words are powerful.

I am rooting for you!
No problem, thanks for the feedback - I'll try to include more inner thoughts from both parties. Maybe some more dirty talk too.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
omg, plz plz plz more Caroline moments. I miss her the most. And let's finally give Sarah her finale and love triangle a show.

Are you taking requests for certain kind of scene?
Ahh, I see you're a man of culture as well. Caroline is indeed the best girl. Any other answers are simply incorrect.

Go ahead with ideas if you want; I can try and relay them to ICSTOR and see if they will implement them.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
No problem, thanks for the feedback - I'll try to include more inner thoughts from both parties. Maybe some more dirty talk too.
Excellent, just to be clear I don't want one more than the other, what ever you feel strikes the right balance to the scenario but having more dirty talk is always a bonus and saying their thoughts out loud too each other at the height of passion is always erotic.

To clarify, I felt the inner dialogue the MC was having was too disconnected from the situation he was in and in a way not connected to Caroline in the hotel scenes. I mean they were fucking...yet they both were having full on conversations with themselves instead of being in the moment in lust. Sexy time is sexy time, they can work through the logistics later, I honestly don't care if Caroline wants to buy a dog and move in with MC whilst they are in the middle of it. Their minds should be on one thing and one thing only...creampie! (we all pick the option, the other option are for the sadist that want a vanilla game).

I hope you get what I mean, I feel the taboo is missing from it considering they are the "main girls" and not some side chicks. Even though we patch the game we all know who the landlady and "best friend" really are.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020
Lol so another post only to announce the update will come in Jan 2023? Anyone who believes this shit is an idiot, ICSTOR is a manipulative liar who only cares about money and nothing else. I'll wait patiently to see him and his team getting flamed to death when he, like usually, doesn't deliver any updates.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As much as I like to shit on ICSTOR, I actually believe that the update will come out in january. Having this game with the abandoned tag is horrible PR for him. The sooner he is done with this, the sooner he can start another project and get new cows to milk.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes