Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Of how much images/renders do we speak? Im just curious, because I still cant believe ICSTOR is telling the truth, too much shit happened in the past. ...
No idea, haven't counted them. They're spread throughout folders and sub folders, each categorised by the scene they belong in.

I'm literally just starting the writing now that I'm back from my main job.

With regards to the truth, I'm not ICSTOR, I'm just a contractor who people hire to write for them. If you look at my previous comments in this thread you can see I've been in the dark as much as you have with regards to the project.

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
No idea, haven't counted them. They're spread throughout folders and sub folders, each categorised by the scene they belong in.

With regards to the truth, I'm not ICSTOR, I'm just a contractor who people hire to write for them. If you look at my previous comments in this thread you can see I've been in the dark as much as you have with regards to the project.
thanks for the info man.
appreciate it.

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021

Thanks for the transparency and willingness to chat with the community. I have been rooting for this game because of how iconic it is in this scene. On a separate note, how does one go about working with you? Cheers :)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the transparency and willingness to chat with the community. I have been rooting for this game because of how iconic it is in this scene. On a separate note, how does one go about working with you? Cheers :)
Feel free to shoot me a message if you want, or email onyxdime@gmail.com

I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks working on whatever ICSTOR sends across. They have indicated that what I received today for Judy is only the first wave, and that I should expect more.

I may be able to squeeze in a few hours work here and there on other projects though.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes