BenF

Oct 17, 2022
I also know that Patreon has used posts on F95 in the past as part of their evidence when taking down certain Creator pages which violated their policies.
oh wow that something new i learn today, i thought that creators can go unnoticed from patreon

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
oh wow that something new i learn today, i thought that creators can go unnoticed from patreon
Unfortunately not.

I've negotiated with Patreon on behalf of three creators who had their accounts taken down (including ICSTOR).

In the case of the second creator, this content creator had added NTR to their game. This pissed off one particular fan who took a screenshot of every dubious piece of content he could find that the creator posted on the F95 forum and sent the screenshots and links to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. The creator had been promoting their own patches on here which added in patreon-forbidden content.

Edit: Up to 6623 words today. My main job got a bit busy yesterday which, unfortunately, slowed me down.

Edit: 7,055 words now. Target is 7,500 today.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunately not.

I've negotiated with Patreon on behalf of three creators who had their accounts taken down (including ICSTOR).

In the case of the second creator, this content creator had added NTR to their game. This pissed off one particular fan who screenshotted every dubious piece of content he could find that the creator posted on the F95 forum and sent the screenshots and links to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. The creator had been promoting their own patches on here which added in patreon-forbidden content.

Edit: Up to 6623 words today. My main job got a bit busy yesterday which slowed me down unfortuantely.
Worst one was the angry fan who freaked out over NTR in a Nintendo-owned IP, and sent everything over to Nintendo directly instead. Nothing much I could do to advise or help her, and significant changes had to be pre-emptively made to her game.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Worst one was the angry fan who freaked out over NTR in a Nintendo-owned IP, and sent everything over to Nintendo directly instead. Nothing much I could do to help her out and significant changes had to be made to her game.
I'm surprised by the immaturity of some grown ass men

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
Onyxdime Just a quick question about 1.0.
Out of curiosity, do you know if there will be content for characters like Macey, the pool girl and all those who dont have a story arc yet, or will they be completely ignored?

Once again thank you for your transparency and communication in here

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime Just a quick question about 1.0.
Out of curiosity, do you know if there will be content for characters like Macey, the pool girl and all those who dont have a story arc yet, or will they be completely ignored?

Once again thank you for your transparency and communication in here
No idea at all, sorry.

If I had to put money on it, I would bet that they get some content.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime curious wht the est total word count might be?
The Caroline+Neighbours update was 33,150 words.

Liza and Yazmin was 22,835 words.

No idea how long this one will be. I'm estimating that I've used approximately 10% of pictures ICSTOR has sent me so far. And I know there are more images on the way.

Also, Judy is a therapist, which leads towards longer more conversational scenes. Plus, I'm writing variant scenes depending on her reaction to how far the player had advanced with the other characters.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Its really abandoned?
This game have a good art models a shame.
it was abandoned, until a few weeks ago the dev gave signs of life and said that the last game update was going to come out in January 2023 (apparently)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Its really abandoned?
This game have a good art models a shame.
The fact that Onyxdime is getting renders and is writing for it shows there's signs of life. You may not trust ICSTOR but I doubt Onyx is part of an elaborate scheme to make people believe the game is still active - unless ICSTOR is paying him really well to keep up the ruse OR to keep his mouth shut, which either scenario doesn't seem to be the case and I believe he's being sincere with what he's saying. Onyx is a contractor and (I assume) not a close friend of ICSTOR (someone who he can manipulate and have private chats with) so put aside all those conspiracy theories.

He may not deliver on January and it would most likely get delayed until February but I do believe it will get released next year, only because of what I said earlier. He's looking for a Steam release which means a 2nd bankroll and he can charge much more since it's a completed game and I believe he will put the uncensored version up (with the removed Celia content) since he knows people will pay too see it and because it's on Steam, it's harder to rip the game off the platform.

Also if he's still interested in developing Milfy City past v1.0 he can add DLC's for extra money, even if they are garbage, Steam's refund policy is notoriously BAD (extremely tight) so he can get away with whatever he wants as a developer.

This is my theory at least.

Last edited:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Unfortunately not.

In the case of the second creator, this content creator had added NTR to their game. This pissed off one particular fan who took a screenshot of every dubious piece of content he could find that the creator posted on the F95 forum and sent the screenshots and links to Patreon's Trust and Safety team. The creator had been promoting their own patches on here which added in patreon-forbidden content.
Some NTR haters are really pathetic.:ROFLMAO:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I honestly don't understand why ICSTOR would publish a censored version, I mean what is supposed to come out in January is the final version of the game, that means that the game no longer needs Patreon for its development, so why release a censored version?

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
I honestly don't understand why ICSTOR would publish a censored version, I mean what is supposed to come out in January is the final version of the game, that means that the game no longer needs Patreon for its development, so why release a censored version?
maybe it the steam restrictions is same same as patreon?? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Unfortunately not.

Edit: Up to 6623 words today. My main job got a bit busy yesterday which, unfortunately, slowed me down.

Edit: 7,055 words now. Target is 7,500 today.
Holy shit, imagine how pathetic you have to be to do something like that, actual fucking psycho.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022
If final version be released in steam,I will buy it ;) but does steam forbid NTR same as patreon policy? Plz I need Linda come back soon no matter how this game will release final version ,I still love this game.(y)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
If final version be released in steam,I will buy it ;) but does steam forbid NTR same as patreon policy? Plz I need Linda come back soon no matter how this game will release final version ,I still love this game.(y)
I truly don't know. Part of me wonders whether Steam knows. It certainly feels like they make it up as they go along at times. They seem willing to allow sex games as a concept, at a high level but at the same time will slap the banhammer down at any push back.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Did I miss something ? Patreon doesn't forbid ntr content nor does Steam, they do however prohibit incest

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes