PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
I am guessing that this game is complete, but how does that work with having no abandoned tag?
Obviously, there is still a connection to the community, and if it's not finished, why hasn't there been anything new since the last time I came in here maybe last year?
No need to grill me on it, I have no idea when I was here last, its just been an incredibly long time.
The consensus (cough for most cough) is that ICSTOR is a scammer. As Orgitas said, the dev updates for the most part only come when Patreon numbers are looking low. Along side that, we've been promised an update repeatedly throughout the time since the last update yet it never came and obviously still hasn't. Last I heard the "update" was 90% finished but there's really no telling if that's true or not outside of images with months of time in between them. Also, if memory serves anyway, ICSTOR has a history of abandoning all his (their?) projects. And what do you mean by no abandonded tag?
screen.jpg

Reactions: 7empest5teele

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wonder if here any forum member who were induced to donate ICSTOR by Onyxdime? I doubt if there are even a few number of such guys here. The main instrument is patreon page with promises of update. Its out of reach obviously. Patreon does not prevent scamming practice of non good-faith devs unless they violate incest bounds. from the logical point of veiw the most rational way is application to patreon instead of appointing some turkish writer as a scapegoat.

Reactions: vmaks

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
But notice how he’s stopped posting here? It’s because he was always full of shit and was just paid to shill here.
Or he just want a break on his vacation and don´t want all this drama here on his free time. Page after Page just hate for him for something he can´t change. He is only a writer and not someone that can do renders.
But he still get´s Hate every Day.

Remember Baron? He was involved in Judys Renders, he said he was done with it in this forum here but Icstor didn´t put the content in so he was also hated here and called a liar.

The Main Problem is Icstor, not the writer and not the guys working for him. It´s only Icstors fault that the others try to fix.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It's ok guess it can't be helped that this is abandoned, guess the creator got bored it happens, so far it was one hell of a ride innit guys? Kept me occupied for some hours each day for some weeks. I think it's sad when authors lose interest or pass away for sure, but getting to play some gems out of so many crap games was a pleasure.

Dec 24, 2018
Or he just want a break on his vacation and don´t want all this drama here on his free time. Page after Page just hate for him for something he can´t change. He is only a writer and not someone that can do renders.
But he still get´s Hate every Day.

Remember Baron? He was involved in Judys Renders, he said he was done with it in this forum here but Icstor didn´t put the content in so he was also hated here and called a liar.

The Main Problem is Icstor, not the writer and not the guys working for him. It´s only Icstors fault that the others try to fix.
But onyxdime isn’t just a writer. If he was just a writer then when he gave updates he’d give updates on his side of things like “hey guys just received some tenders from incstor and did some writing, still waiting on a few more batches of tenders from incstor, I’ll let you know when I get them”.

But that’s not what he said. He literally said he’s taking a more active role, managing the project, will make sure to see the game through to completion, that he’s received thousands of renders and has had more work in the last few months than he has in years, smugly telling people to enjoy the game when it comes out as if it will, constantly repeating it’ll be out in March/April, etc.

He’s not just giving updates on the writing side of things, he’s trying to convince people that the game is alive again and will be coming out soon. I find it hard to believe a simple writer would just say all that, because when incstor inevitably fails to follow through it’s your reputation that gets hurt. So why would onyxdime try so hard to convince people the game was coming out soon and out his reputation on the line if he wasn’t getting paid to shill for incstor? Like I said, if he was just a simple writer he’d keep his updates on his side of things…

Also just a funny quote from onyxdime “I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.” And here we are in may, with 2 failed release dates, left in the dark with no end in sight, and no proof that anything onyxdime said was honest, because he was a shill the whole time.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
But onyxdime isn’t just a writer. If he was just a writer then when he gave updates he’d give updates on his side of things like “hey guys just received some tenders from incstor and did some writing, still waiting on a few more batches of tenders from incstor, I’ll let you know when I get them”.

But that’s not what he said. He literally said he’s taking a more active role, managing the project, will make sure to see the game through to completion, that he’s received thousands of renders and has had more work in the last few months than he has in years, smugly telling people to enjoy the game when it comes out as if it will, constantly repeating it’ll be out in March/April, etc.

He’s not just giving updates on the writing side of things, he’s trying to convince people that the game is alive again and will be coming out soon. I find it hard to believe a simple writer would just say all that, because when incstor inevitably fails to follow through it’s your reputation that gets hurt. So why would onyxdime try so hard to convince people the game was coming out soon and out his reputation on the line if he wasn’t getting paid to shill for incstor? Like I said, if he was just a simple writer he’d keep his updates on his side of things…

Also just a funny quote from onyxdime “I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.” And here we are in may, with 2 failed release dates, left in the dark with no end in sight, and no proof that anything onyxdime said was honest, because he was a shill the whole time.
This is from today!

1682787488226.png

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
What happened to him? He was on here giving updates. But I haven't seen anything posted from him in a while now
AS someone said, he said a while ago “I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.”
So he realized that that would be impossible by now and just decided to fuck off given that, to be fair, it really is not his fault that Icstor lied again

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
But that’s not what he said. He literally said he’s taking a more active role, managing the project
He said he helped to manage it when it comes to the workers that does the renders. And that´s the catch, not every single render will be from the workers, Icstor is also involved "working" *wink wink* on it. So it could be that the missing renders are Icstors "Work" that it´s missing. That´s why I said that you can´t give the fault on Onyx or the other freelancers on this project until it´s 100% PROVEN that it´s their fault. That´s just hate speech what you and others did, the only one you can blame this weak situation for this Game here is Icstor that crashed this project against a wall what others try to fix now.

What I tried to say is: Where is the Proof that Onyx has the same Intentions like Icstor like you claimed yourself. Where is the Proof that they didn´t worked on it and just lied? You can think that obviously, anyone can but writing it multiple times without solid proof doesn´t help in this situation.
From Day One when Onyx posted that he is working on it again he got multiple hate messages on this Thread, claiming that he is a Liar or even worse: He would be Icstor himself. Then he came with his points on why he isn´t Icstor and People still didn´t belive him. What you did is the same stuff, calling him a Liar and calling him Things. It needs to be proven first that he is a Liar, THEN you can call him that. Until it´s not proven, he is not guilty.

Icstor is a Liar, that is proven with his false specifications about Renders that were "done" months "ago". Hell even Onyx himself said he didn´t see as much Renders as Icstor has claiming to be done. Concentrate your Hate against Milfy City towards Icstor and none other as long as it´s not proven that Onyx is also guilty. If it comes out that Onyx is also a Liar and scammed us, THEN you can write your hate against him. But right now it isn´t proved yet with solid points.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes