Frootil

Dec 1, 2019
Quick Progress Update:
235 Renders Remaining for the Sara, Lily, and Violet scenes.
Aiming to get Violet sent across to ICSTOR and the programmer by close of business today.

The vast majority of the remaining renders (~170) are a massive sex scene with Sara. These should clear very quickly as sex scenes don't usually have a lot of dialogue.
Great story. What a shame it's a fiction.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game has one of the hottest Mom scenes in all of renpy games. Glad it is being continued.

What the game needs for the mod is an actual Replay/Gallery screen (that doesn't require you to log in your PC from bedroom) and is broken up in to areas based on each Character. The Stats screens also need to say the characters names. Since Lain is MIA/Gone then hopefully someone else will take up the mod when the new release comes out. Preferably someone does a Multi-Mod.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
April 4th 2023 Patreon site

Hello!
Time for another quick update and a couple of new previews.
Since I did not post any in March then, this time, we’ll add two previews at the same time with Linda and Bob! So, only 4 previews remaining until the release :)

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:

Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%
Linda - 100%
Sara and Lily - 80% Renders and Animations have been completed. The writer is beginning work on Sara and Lily this weekend.
Yazmin and Liza - In progress (Renders + Animations)
I also noticed that Caroline’s friend, Violet, had not been included in the previous progress bar. We will be completing her story as well.
We’re very close to +90% completion, so the release should be very, very close now.
Thanks for sticking with us. We’re almost there :)

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
Just wait until the update comes out, if it does, don't have animations because "they will take a little longer due to blablabla issues". JUST WAIT

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563
Jan 3, 2021

Hello!
Since I did not post any in March then, this time, we’ll add two previews at the same time with Linda and Bob! So, only 4 previews remaining until the release :)

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:

Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%
Linda - 100%
Sara and Lily - 80% Renders and Animations have been completed. The writer is beginning work on Sara and Lily this weekend.
I also noticed that Caroline’s friend, Violet, had not been included in the previous progress bar. We will be completing her story as well.
We’re very close to +90% completion, so the release should be very, very close now.
Awesome!

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This game has one of the hottest Mom scenes in all of renpy games. Glad it is being continued.

What the game needs for the mod is an actual Replay/Gallery screen (that doesn't require you to log in your PC from bedroom) and is broken up in to areas based on each Character. The Stats screens also need to say the characters names. Since Lain is MIA/Gone then hopefully someone else will take up the mod when the new release comes out. Preferably someone does a Multi-Mod.

Well yeah that too lol. btw I'm curious what was the hottest mom scene you were talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: Stonerberg

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'm not so versed in Milfy City (not my type of game), all I know is that the dev is scummy af. Anyone kind enough to educate/get me up to speed on the drama surrounding the dev?
If you paid for it, then I'm sure someone will enlighten you, this is why I never pay for games because they all scummy af. lol

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563
Apr 11, 2023
Yeah but that doesn't help when the update keeps getting more and more ambitious as the completion percentage fluctuates up and down constantly. And that is if we consider that there is indeed work being done behind the curtains.

lockdiezeit

Oct 28, 2021

Hello!

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:

Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%
Linda - 100%
I don't even know if I still believe them.

Mahou

Jun 22, 2018
I don't even know if I still believe them.
Spoiler alert - i think the final release will be deployed. In it MC will be hit by the isekai truck-san and story will over. After that we'll see Rick and Morty driving it and Rick tells "Get in and get out 20-minutes adventure. Why we delayed it for two years?" Still more common sence than in real plot))

• Haha
Reactions: omarmonir

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I like it if there are showed the progress.
like this progress.

View attachment 2655109
Excellent point.

I drafted update 12/15 for ICSTOR. I've broken it down into categories of Rendering and Animation, Writing, and Programming.
Each of these three categories has a separate subcategory for each character.

It should be very clear in the next update to see exactly what is still outstanding.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes