Marphey

May 13, 2019
This is going to be another of Incestor's "finished" games where you click on something and get message that it is going to be available in next update lol.

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Thought experiment, imagine writing a graphic novel...you put a lot of time and effort into the writing and people loved it. Now suddenly the artist started being an idiot and not doing anything so your work remained incomplete.....you're in creative limbo. My theory is Onyxdime was just as pissed as all of us because Icstor was stopping him finishing his side of the work, hence why he has said on here not to sub to Icstor patreon. Yes we want someone to aim our frustration at but it shouldnt be Onyxdime it should be purely on Icstor as I actually doubt Onyxdime has seen anything from the last 2 years that Icstor has received from patreon when nothing was being done.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Milfy City v0.71b with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Quick Progress Update:
235 Renders Remaining for the Sara, Lily, and Violet scenes.
Aiming to get Violet sent across to ICSTOR and the programmer by close of business today.

The vast majority of the remaining renders (~170) are a massive sex scene with Sara. These should clear very quickly as sex scenes don't usually have a lot of dialogue.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Quick Progress Update:
235 Renders Remaining for the Sara, Lily, and Violet scenes.
Aiming to get Violet sent across to ICSTOR and the programmer by close of business today.

The vast majority of the remaining renders (~170) are a massive sex scene with Sara. These should clear very quickly as sex scenes don't usually have a lot of dialogue.
Is the update gonna be ready this month?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes