Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Quick Progress Update:
I didn't hit my target of 500 images by Friday night, so I had to put in some extra hours today to bring it down.
Managed to get it to 501 Renders remaining as of right now.
Word count is up to 15,455.
After all these years and no news plus lies, we don't care when it comes out. But hopefully the quality can make up a (tiny) bit, so no rush needed writing the dialogues.
Thanks for keeping us updated btw.

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
I'm still curious about the secret room behind Bob's bookshelf and his femdom fetish.
Is there any chance for MC to meet the mysterious mistress and have some fun with her in the final edition?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
With how the game ended in the last update, i hardly believe we can have a "satisfying" final edition, since MANY threads, at leas tin my view, are still kinda open, if rushed, it would feel bad, and i don't think the dude will make a rly chunk update to make up for it.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong,I have no faith in ICSTOR.
I just believe Onyxdime is not a lier,that's all.
The problem is we have done this dance before. A year or two ago another contractor "Baron" something was also full of good updates for many months. In then end he did not deliver and stopped posting. So Icstor has to show and not tell at this point. Even if its using 3rd party proxies.

Reactions: ilikemomsonincest

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
They're not hard at work like Onyxdime tries to make it seem like, he's only trying to make it seem that way so that people will resubscribe and make him and Incstor more money.
I've repeatedly told people not to bother with ICSTOR's Patreon. As per below. If I was trying to bump ICSTOR's Patreon numbers, then I'm doing a pretty shit job of it.

In case I haven't been clear enough in my complete financial disconnect to the Patreon so far:

There is no point in subscribing to the Patreon.

This is literally a pirate site. You can steal a copy for free on the first page.
For example, in April he claims that the update will be released that month but also that the update itself is only 70% complete.
I never said that. The last two posts in April clearly state that I was still missing renders for Sara, Lily, Liza and Yazmin. When questioned on an ETA for the game by phill_leotardo I stated I would let people know as soon as the next batch of renders was sent across, and that I would do a live count of them as I worked.

I've already addressed this a few posts back. On 18th March I said I still hadn't received Sara/Lily and Liza/Yazmin renders, and that it was looking far more likely to be April.
give us a new ETA for the update then
Already promised I'd let you know as soon as I get rhe next batch of renders across, and do a live count of them as I work.
That is exactly what I'm doing right now, providing regular updates as I decrease the amount of oustanding renders - exactly like I promised I would.

I mean look at the last batch of renders he's claimed to receive, 830 of them on May 8th, as of may 20th he claims to need to finish writing for 501 of the renders. So it take him ~2 weeks to write for 300 renders? So on April 3rd he's claiming the update is 70% done, even though he was waiting on 2 batches of renders that will take him well over a month to write for, and then on April 4th he's still saying the update is likely to be out in April? How can you honestly claim those things? It makes no sense.
To begin responding to this point - I could knock out the writing for these 800 renders in two or three days. The writing would be uninspired, boring, and generally quite shit.

It takes time to come up with ideas that give characters a bit of depth. For example, Caroline's vulnerability.

Given that I am still waiting on Liza and Yazmin being sent across I have a bit of extra time to dedicate to invest in Violet and Lily. For example, I have created a few new scenes for Lily (beyond what ICSTOR originally sent across) by chopping, changing, and rearranging existing renders which add a few extra layers to her story. If I was simply rushing to get the game out the door I would have skipped doing this. I did the same thing for the Pool Girl (Delilah), by writing and rewriting her story several times over to add more character depth and (hopefully) a satsifying story, despite her only being a side-character.

As soon as ICSTOR sends me those last renders for Liza and Yazmin, then every single day that the game is delayed from that point on is on me. But, as I promised (and have been doing), I'll keep you in the loop with updates on the number of outstanding renders, as well as a word count.

Last edited:

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
Onyxdime I'm very surprised that you even feel like replying to these ungrateful and toxic people who have nothing better to do than look for guilty peple who have no influence on the speed of the update at all, just like in your case or the admin who wrote here earlier, exactly these people who are hating here will download the game instantly after release of update then they would jerk off 3 times and right after that they would write just from the principle that the update was bad.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for writing all the news about the progress here!

Apr 10, 2021
Dear Onxydime,

I have followed this page for a number of years. It was sad to see such quality work be abandoned. I’ve been reading people lash out at frustration and anger. I want to sayI appreciate your communication and I want to apology.wether the work gets completed or not is not your fault, people who are outraged with ICSTOR stop following this page or stop being a patreon.Oxy you keep doing you, people like me who just sit back appreciate the communication.and whatevs happens happens. Thankyou for your work and transparency where possible.

Reactions: Onyxdime

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Onyxdime I'm very surprised that you even feel like replying to these ungrateful and toxic people who have nothing better to do than look for guilty peple who have no influence on the speed of the update at all, just like in your case or the admin who wrote here earlier, exactly these people who are hating here will download the game instantly after release of update then they would jerk off 3 times and right after that they would write just from the principle that the update was bad.
Anyway, I would like to thank you for writing all the news about the progress here!
And thank you Pepegaa for sharing Patreon and exclusive Discord channel Posts for the last 3 years.
Even if I do mostly use them to juxtapose whatever the newest one is with the older ones to show inconcistencies.

Reactions: Pepegaa
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes