Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Ony has always been in this thread and from what I've seen he has always given me the vibes of being a transparent guy, when that icstor asshole disappeared for 2 years onyxsdime did not give any excuse, he simply said that icstor had not communicated with him anymore and that's it, now why do I say this? because some here have the strange theory that ony is icstor when thats no true, that's why I think the hatred for this guy has always been disproportionate. I understand people's frustrations, but it's on the same level as getting upset with a waiter because the food tastes bad or it takes a long time to come out, the guy is just doing his job, and unfortunately we are not responsible for the actions of our bosses and it is not that we can do something to make them better people or not.

Of course, it could also be that Ony was corrupted by icstor's dirty money and now he is an evil mastermind who is pretending that there is going to be a new update to scam the poor naive patrons of this game, right?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Ony has always been in this thread and from what I've seen he has always given me the vibes of being a transparent guy, when that icstor asshole disappeared for 2 years onyxsdime did not give any excuse, he simply said that icstor had not communicated with him anymore and that's it, now why do I say this? because some here have the strange theory that ony is icstor when thats no true, that's why I think the hatred for this guy has always been disproportionate. I understand people's frustrations, but it's on the same level as getting upset with a waiter because the food tastes bad or it takes a long time to come out, the guy is just doing his job, and unfortunately we are not responsible for the actions of our bosses and it is not that we can do something to make them better people or not.

Of course, it could also be that Ony was corrupted by icstor's dirty money and now he is an evil mastermind who is pretending that there is going to be a new update to scam the poor naive patrons of this game, right?
In this case it would be if you are in a restaurant with a reputation for not delivering food that was ordered. 2 years plus with no real update is not just late. So alot of people are just trying to spread word that this restaurant is not reliable. In real world such a restaurant would close down but patreon system is a bit broken. We need more than words to be convinced that the restaurant has indeed stopped their scamming ways.

Reactions: ropershy

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Quick Progress Update:
348 renders remaining.
20,578 words completed.

I swapped over from writing Sara/Lily to Violet just to give me something fresh to work on.

I only have two scenes remaining for Violet. I'm going to focus on those to get them sent across to the programmer. That means I can spend however much free time I have remaining before I get Liza and Yazmin to improve/edit/create new Sara+Lily scenes with the surplus renders I got.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
Quick Progress Update:
348 renders remaining.
20,578 words completed.

I swapped over from writing Sara/Lily to Violet just to give me something fresh to work on.

I only have two scenes remaining for Violet. I'm going to focus on those to get them sent across to the programmer. That means I can spend however much free time I have remaining before I get Liza and Yazmin to improve/edit/create new Sara+Lily scenes with the surplus renders I got.

Any ETA ? :HideThePain:

Jan 3, 2021
Quick Progress Update:
348 renders remaining.
20,578 words completed.

Keep up the good work. Ignore these spoiled brats in the comments who think they are entitled to getting free stuff while complaining about it.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Wtf is the big deal? I came across this entire site by chance like 2-3 yrs ago. Kept up with a few games and the rest I just get the mod cause I wanna beat it.

if you paid for it, you’re a special person. Who tf cares how long it takes, are you so invested in a sex game, most of haven’t paid for, that you have to bitch and moan for like 2-4 pages of whiney bs?

little tip: Caroline isn’t gonna fuck you

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes