Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
As I've already said, I'm not going to publicly leak the IP of a games developer I'm working for.

That sends a terrible message to other games developers that I write for, and any developers I may write for in the future.

"Don't hire this writer, he'll leak your game's animations early!"

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I was on this thread posting during ICSTOR's 2 year disappearance. During that time I repeatedly said I had zero idea what was going on, and that my communication with ICSTOR had been sporadic.

I've also stated in this thread that I thought ICSTOR should have paused his Patreon during the absence.

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
I'm still waiting on Liza and Yazmin, but I'm okay for a couple more days as I'm still finishing off the Sara scenes right now.
Has ICSTOR made any comment on the progress of Liza and Yazmin's renders? We understand that you are still waiting on them, but is there any indication of how far along they are? Thanks for the updates.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Has ICSTOR made any comment on the progress of Liza and Yazmin's renders? We understand that you are still waiting on them, but is there any indication of how far along they are? Thanks for the updates.
From what I understand, they're at the quality control stage.

3D artist has sent them on to ICSTOR for review and editing. When ICSTOR is happy, he'll fire them on to me.

I'll get another progress update sent across shortly. I've been working all day and think I'm down to around 150-ish images remaining.

Oh, and I forgot to update, but I've sent Violet across to ICSTOR. Next stage is sending her character to the MVP of the team - the programmer.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Already done. I've drafted Preview 12 for ICSTOR and sent it across for his consideration.

I tried to add a much more detailed breakdown of the work that is goingg on this time.
so is that possible rhat update will release at next month?

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Already done. I've drafted Preview 12 for ICSTOR and sent it across for his consideration.

I tried to add a much more detailed breakdown of the work that is goingg on this time.
OI mate do you know if Macy will be getting content to? I see that almost everyone else is but haven't seen anything about her. Cheers!!

lonelyGeorge

Mar 5, 2020
it cost twice time compared to apr and before to finish 1/15,optimistic estimation it will release in aug,or worse in 2024. emmmm

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
OI mate do you know if Macy will be getting content to? I see that almost everyone else is but haven't seen anything about her. Cheers!!
Considering he's added Caroline's friend to the list in his most recent devblog, I wouldn't be surprised if others gonna pop up sooner or later aswell so he can stretch the development out even further. What's another year for milk that's already turned to dust anyway, right?!

I swear paying for this project is just asking to get scammed. I'm always surprised at how gullible people can be when they're hoping for their next fix like a junky on crack-cocaine. That last part is not aimed at you or anyone in particular, by the way.

I've said it in other threads before, but supporting some of these projects is like taking your money and flushing it down the toilet. I mean it. That's literally the value people get out of it.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes