GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
From what I understand, they're at the quality control stage.

3D artist has sent them on to ICSTOR for review and editing. When ICSTOR is happy, he'll fire them on to me.

I'll get another progress update sent across shortly. I've been working all day and think I'm down to around 150-ish images remaining.

Oh, and I forgot to update, but I've sent Violet across to ICSTOR. Next stage is sending her character to the MVP of the team - the programmer.
I need to ask: So what is Icstor doing in team? Just giving concept? Considering that he's got 3d artist and You are writer?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I need to ask: So what is Icstor doing in team? Just giving concept? Considering that he's got 3d artist and You are writer?
ICSTOR is very much involved in the production of renders and animations as well. The rendering is probably the lengthiest part of the game creation, so having a second hand speeds up the production process.

As the team currently sits we have:
ICSTOR - 3D Renders for main girls + Bob + Animations + certain effects like semen etc.
New 3D Artist - 3D Renders for non-main girls like Delilah, Liza, Yazmin, Lily, Macy.
Programmer - A literal magician. Programs the text and renders into the game.
Me - Writing, and some admin stuff like organising the job interviews, helping write the Patreon update progress logs etc.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The new patreon post dropped, but I am not a patreon ofcourse so I don't know the content.

View attachment 2658668
The progress report has been shortened from the detailed one I'd originally written. Game content has NOT been shorterned at all.

However, ICSTOR has stated that they are going to be sending me the renders for Liza and Yazmin today. Should be getting them shortly.

Last edited:

Seronda

Dec 10, 2017
The update has been shortened from the detailed one I'd originally written.

However, ICSTOR has stated that they are going to be sending me the renders for Liza and Yazmin today. Should be getting them shortly.
What do you mean? The update itself or the post?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes