Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
and yet all of you together won't do what I do alone every 2 months.

this isn't self praise, i just mean actually putting out a release
I enjoy your game, it's one of the few that has the main character getting pegged, which is fucking fantastic.

One thing to keep in mind when making comparisons is the size of the relative updates, specifically the render, animation, and word counts.

The situation over here is there was a 2 year silence when ICSTOR (inexcusably) disappeared.

Off the top of my head, development resumed around October 2022 when I received new renders for either Celia or Linda (can't recall which one, it'll be back in this thread). The new 3D artist was hired and trained in November/December 2022.

From October 2022 to present I have received renders and animations for:
-Linda
-Celia
-Sara+Macy
-Lily (Lily got enough content to distinctly create her own side-character route)
-Delilah
-Judy
-Violet
-Various minor male characters (Bob, other background and supporting characters etc.)

I am only waiting on:
-Liza and Yazmin.

At a rough estimate I've received about 3,700 renders so far + a shitload of animations per sex scene (in the instances where ICSTOR has also included the animations in what he sent me), and I'm expecting that render count to jump over 4,000 when I receive Liza and Yazmin today.

I don't know how many animations there are going to be in the final version, but to give you one specific example, in just one of Celia's (many) sex scenes there are 17 animations (31 actually, but I'm not going to count a slow/fast variant as a separate animation.) In another of Celia's sex scenes there are 24 animations (27 if you include the variants - but I don't think they count as separate). Delilah, a relatively minor character with a more limited number of sex scenes, has 50+ unique animations. This has been replicated across the sex scenes for every one of the characters I have written for, so there are literally hundreds and hundreds of animations on top of the renders.

On my side of the business, the word count has reached: 121,510. (This isn't counting Sara's final scene, which I'm currently in the process of writing. It also doesn't count Lily's additional content that I'm creating myself to give her route a better pacing).

This is what has been completed in 8 months (October to December with a team of 3, and January to May with a team of 4).

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I enjoy your game, it's one of the few that has the main character getting pegged, which is fucking fantastic.

One thing to keep in mind when making comparisons is the size of the relative updates, specifically the render, animation, and word counts.

The situation over here is there was a 2 year silence when ICSTOR (inexcusably) disappeared.

Off the top of my head, development resumed around October 2022 when I received new renders for either Celia or Linda (can't recall which one, it'll be back in this thread). The new 3D artist was hired and trained in November/December 2022.

-Linda
-Celia
-Sara+Macy
-Lily (Lily got enough content to distinctly create her own side-character route)
-Delilah
-Judy
-Violet
-Various minor male characters (Bob, other background and supporting characters etc.)

I am only waiting on:
-Liza and Yazmin.

At a rough estimate I've received about 3,700 renders so far + a shitload of animations per sex scene (in the instances where ICSTOR has also included the animations in what he sent me), and I'm expecting that render count to jump over 4,000 when I receive Liza and Yazmin today.

I don't know how many animations there are going to be in the final version, but to give you one specific example, in just one of Celia's (many) sex scenes there are 17 animations (31 actually, but I'm not going to count a slow/fast variant as a separate animation.) In another of Celia's sex scenes there are 24 animations (27 if you include the variants - but I don't think they count as separate). Delilah, a relatively minor character with a more limited number of sex scenes, has 50+ unique animations. This has been replicated across the sex scenes for every one of the characters I have written for, so there are literally hundreds and hundreds of animations on top of the renders.

On my side of the business, the word count has reached: 121,510. (This isn't counting Sara's final scene, which I'm currently in the process of writing. It also doesn't count Lily's additional content that I'm creating myself to give her route a better pacing).

This is what has been completed in 8 months (October to December with a team of 3, and January to May with a team of 4).
Honestly, if what you are saying is true thats, surprisingly, a pretty decent update even for 8 months since, as I told you a couple weeks ago, most devs count repeated renders with differente zooms, renders of rooms, and repeated animations but with different speeds and angles as unique ones
However, a while ago you said that sadly Macy was not going to appear in the update, has that changed then?
Also, I really hope those unknown pirates really make the actual version that should be released, because quite honestly I cant trust Icstor to give previous supporters the game, given that I, at least, was kicked from the "previous patreon channel" and got told by one of the Discord mods something akin to "lol tough shit kek"

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Honestly, if what you are saying is true thats, surprisingly, a pretty decent update even for 8 months since, as I told you a couple weeks ago, most devs count repeated renders with differente zooms, renders of rooms, and repeated animations but with different speeds and angles as unique ones
I remember that. In my opinion zooms, different angles, and repeat renders do not count as unique renders.

I'm not sure how animating works, but I imagine it's something like 30 renders per second of animation? If that's the case then there would be 150 renders in a 5 second animation. I do not consider this to be an extra 150 renders - it's simply 1 animation.

Likewise, a slow and a fast variant of the same animation isn't two separate animations when I count them.

However, a while ago you said that sadly Macy was not going to appear in the update, has that changed then?
Macy's content is just ecchi stuff. She's there, but not a fuckable waifu.

Also, I really hope those unknown pirates really make the actual version that should be released...
Yeah, I'd hate to be those poor pirates having to go over 125,000+ words and rewrite everything to be Patreon non-compliant. It would be exhausting.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yeah, is it really embarrassing that so far there are only that many renders for this update and no harem ending or pregnancy ending? when it is something that even the game itself promises. I don't know. It smells like this update (if it comes out) is going to be super rushed, I don't blame ony but icstor..... he is a bad game developer, and the worst thing is that it is something that has happened in all his games, all his endings suck and are rushed

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

-Linda
-Celia
-Sara+Macy
-Delilah
-Judy
-Violet

I am only waiting on:
-Liza and Yazmin.

4000 renders is nothing

Reactions: hawk784563

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Considering he's added Caroline's friend to the list in his most recent devblog, I wouldn't be surprised if others gonna pop up sooner or later aswell so he can stretch the development out even further. What's another year for milk that's already turned to dust anyway, right?!

I swear paying for this project is just asking to get scammed. I'm always surprised at how gullible people can be when they're hoping for their next fix like a junky on crack-cocaine. That last part is not aimed at you or anyone in particular, by the way.

I've said it in other threads before, but supporting some of these projects is like taking your money and flushing it down the toilet. I mean it. That's literally the value people get out of it.
Thanks mate for the info cheers to you

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes