• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Have anyone a full Gallery Save? I have play all routes and have all night scenes but my gallery isn't complete

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Nope, just the usual. Open the patch, edit if need be and then add it in. No edit was done. Unren and Online editors help on getting stuck on sleep or bathroom too. I just change time and day of week. To hell with restarting, the Auto Save is broken.
edit it how? Which patch? patch or patch2? patch2 seems to be empty though

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Windows 7 is a major release of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft. It was released to manufacturing on July 22, 2009, and became generally available on October 22, 2009.

Seriously, dude...
I have windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on my old laptop still and just installed this to check the 32exe, works fine. I still run video and photo editing on it. Might be his setup.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I've downloaded the patch and I also noticed in the Game folder, there's a patch2.rpy and patch2.rpyc file

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Reading all the 1-star reviews popping up after this "update" has me both laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. To think that there's actually still been people who thought ICSTOR was legit. Lmao

Dude invented the milking of VN's years ago. This "update" and the entire process behind it are perfect examples of it. Hopefully a wake-up call for some people.

Cheers

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Reading all the 1-star reviews popping up after this "update" has me both laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. To think that there's actually still been people who thought ICSTOR was legit. Lmao

Dude invented the milking of VN's years ago. This "update" and the entire process behind it are perfect examples of it. Hopefully a wake-up call for some people.

Cheers
Then there is the one shill dude

"It has a lot of bugs" - 5 stars.

Wut?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes