PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
The game comes with a built-in walk-through now. Blue Button beneath the day counter.
I understand that, except it is rather generic and i read about it and it doesn't give full details on all other types of events. So it's not a true WT. If it was I wouldn't ask.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Onyxdime Any plans for a morning weekend booty call for the aunt while she is sunbathing alone?
Ones with Violet, Celia and Judy would be nice since their houses are empty during certain periods.

And please do not commit the same mistakes as Inusen right now, He has reached a new low today.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... where are all the Violet and Caroline missing scenes? Havent finished everything yet, but there are already like 2 from Violet and 2 from Caroline

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
The renders and animations are pretty much flawless. The game is solid. I don't really understand the hate.

I mean I guess the devs brought it upon themselves by taking so long, but I've just replayed through the entire game and it's still one of the better ones, challenged only by Big Citys Pleasures in terms of quality of graphics.
It's a joke in terms of video games Daz this game is surpassed and not only by Big city pleasure, you forgot : Being a Dik, Bare Witness, The Entrepreneur, the latest Seathblack games, The last oasis, Desert Stalker, and so many others. due to the fault of its author who is more interested in milking than finishing his game, this one is now completely overtaken by all its competitors, and especially by the game authors who finished their previous game to develop the next one. And yet Milfy City will remain a good game but its author will have really done anything with it.

Now DAZ characters in most games are no longer plastic, we can see shapes, curves, body modifications like tattoos and piercings.

Last edited:
Reactions: crdub69

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Seriously guys. How f.. hard is it to upload a patch fix for version B to C ?
Like hell im downloading the entire 9+ Gb game again.
ffs. use the diff tool to get the files that are changed. pack them up and share.

diff -qr dir_B dir_C | sort
The main reason it's because you have extract 20 Gb of files from 2 zip files and after that if you produce a diff of an archive of 6 Gb with only 1 files modified, you have to download a diff patch of 6GB...
So, to reduce the size you have to extract all *.rpa via unren, another 20 GB.
And after 40 GB, you can use the diff = Time to do the job without archive ~1 h with a high usage of disk. and CPU..
I've tried, but too much files to delete from 1.0b to have a clean update by diff.

Last edited:
Reactions: f23bw

aveeno

Jun 30, 2019
I am stuck talking to mom in my bedroom, the screen keeps reverting to traceback, here is a save just before it happen, also I am not using any mods and not even the incest patch.
same here any one know how to fix it and how to get more $$$?

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
@joelurmel
I see. yea that is a issue. im not a py/renpy dev so i dont know how all this py stuff hangs together.
i just a simple C dev.
But why would you put scripts inside archives that has videos and art?
idk but that looks like a bit stupid to me.
exatly because of the reasons we see here, a few lines of code change and you need a full re-download.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes