• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dondigger

Oct 18, 2018
0.5 version. The last event with Linda is repeated.
Only me?
Linda's spontaneous night visit is instantly repeating. After more than 5 Nights, I normally has to have a relationship lvl of 5 or more, which is not possibly at the moment. This is quite urkomisch bug, cause I can plan a nightvisit from Linda with her in the morning or she just come to BLOW MC's mind ;)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
The update is fine but a bit short... I play through it in 10 minutes... :( The sex angles are a bit awkward too. The upside is that this update has a lot of animation.
10 minutes....what kind of fekking speed were you flying through it at!?
Speed reading were you?
Jeez! lmao

Reactions: User_51567

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
It’s kinda like a chalet, but with 100% more typo from the writer.
And if that's a Chalet (and not shalley!) then I've been sold a pup (so to speak). I've never ever stayed in a "shalley" as fancy as that!
Then again.. that's maybe why it's a shalley, and not a chalet! lol

U

User_51567

10 minutes....what kind of fekking speed were you flying through it at!?
Speed reading were you?
Jeez! lmao
That's what we are calling the average horny "idiot" that comes through here.

The player that holds down the CTRL button to skip everything, so "it" is done with the game within 15 minutes and logs into this website to complain that the update is so short.
Downloads another game/update and does the same.

9 times out of 10 those are the same people who surface here around an update to ask.. "is it out yet"

Last edited by a moderator:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I think there's a bug with the headmaster in the Mac version. After the first conversation, he only half-renders, and isn't capable of interacting... Anyone else get that?
Same thing on PC. It's a "bug"(?) and is a known issue.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
That's what we are calling the average horny "idiot" that comes through here.

The player that holds down the CTRL button to skip everything, so "it" is done with the game within 15 minutes and logs into this website to complain that the update is so short.
Downloads another game/update and does the same.

9 times out of 10 those are the same people who surface here around an update to ask.. "is it out yet"

Like their dicks...

Whip it out..
Whack one off..
Wipe it clean..
Whip it back in..

;)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Please help, after i go to Linda workplace and listen her about go to beach.... and i stuck here, what should i do now? Please help me
It ain't rocket science.. just play the game.. and if you need help then go here

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I have already reported the problems and have been told they alreay know and are working on it, so I am not going to repeat them in a thread that has nothing to do with it. It doesnt work "just fine".

Works for me too!
Enter your "search" in the search box, ensure that you're searching the correct thread/forum and then use Search f95threadsearch.png f95threadsearch1.jpg f95threadsearch2.png

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Finished the update, still feel bad for Bob. I don't know how other people think but having Linda did not give any halfway believable excuse for fucking him over like she is - other than "me horny for mc dick" of course. At least if he would've been an unlikable asshole like in other games I would not have cared but as is it just FeelsBadMan.
On a side note, I wonder how Icstor is gonna go with the branching paths from next release. Because only some voodoo shit is gonna make that situation at the end go away :D

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes