Steve25

May 24, 2018
So, I downloaded the 0.5 version for android and it says work in progress at the same point where the 0.4 version of the game ended. Have downloaded the game multiple times, the problem persists. Any ideas why this might be happening.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Don't worry he'll still post the update before CumdropMilkMorons so ICSTOR is a more reliable ''milker'' who actually posts his shit when done, again unlike those 2 milking hall of famers @gumdrop and @Aorrta.

No ofense but people calling @ICSTOR a milker should start practicing a workout routine called "thinking using an actual brain" it's quite fun and eco friendly :LOL: but keep supporting @gumdrop bois, the Kardashians need some competition.

Reactions: roro and johnelros

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
I dont know about you guys but the news was posted on 1 of April or Aprils fools days. So i doubt its really on hold.

Aug 7, 2016
Loooool last update was 2018-11-20 (dont tell me about christmass ep, it was short and noone asked for this...) so almost 5 MONTHS and now he take another 1-2 months break? pfff it's not even funny anymore

I can bet that if he comes back, he will forced end of the game because he's already bored with her, he always does that ...

Klain50

May 27, 2017
He mentioned that the patreons of this month will get the updates for the Caroline & Celia (600+ new renders & so on) Can we at least get that ?!?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Loooool last update was 2018-11-20 (dont tell me about christmass ep, it was short and noone asked for this...) so almost 5 MONTHS and now he take another 1-2 months break? pfff it's not even funny anymore

I can bet that if he comes back, he will forced end of the game because he's already bored with her, he always does that ...
I did not realize that it has been 5 months. This game has the best renders of any game I have ever seen. The last few updates have been weak at best. This game had the best introduction of any game as well. Too bad it is just left to rot.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
I did not realize that it has been 5 months. This game has the best renders of any game I have ever seen. The last few updates have been weak at best. This game had the best introduction of any game as well. Too bad it is just left to rot.
The Renders are good but you need to check up Dreams of Desire that has the best Renders ive seen so far

cabron12345

Jun 29, 2018
I already searched the entire topic and did not find it. I followed the Steps of the First Page and Nothing.

Can anyone pass me the complete savegame from version 0.5?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The Renders are good but you need to check up Dreams of Desire that has the best Renders ive seen so far
nah. I am a photographer, this has much better DOF and composition. The models are much more realistic looking. I like DOD and was just reading a post about it when I checked this alert. TBH I don't think it is close. I would put his other one second. I forget the name but that also has had few updates.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Icstor probably hit a creative brickwall and is going to rush the ending here like he did with his last game and the game before that and... you get the picture. In a month or two he will reveal his secret project, which is the same story, boy fucks family, but with a twist, this time the boy is also a secret agent or something equally ridiculous.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Icstor probably hit a creative brickwall and is going to rush the ending here like he did with his last game and the game before that and... you get the picture. In a month or two he will reveal his secret project, which is the same story, boy fucks family, but with a twist, this time the boy is also a secret agent or something equally ridiculous.
And we know that we'll play it nonetheless

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
nas i put it in my abandon list now it he star work at june is finsh at november or december it this new update finish december he will star make Christmas Episode 2 take too much time anyway one year has 1 or 2 update anyway

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I hate to sound like a dick here but I find it funny that 2 of the biggest devs in the community have 'burned' out. Really hope this doesn't become a trend because it will really kill whatever's left of the adult game world, which if you ask me, has declined since the rise of the 'I'll release it when it's ready' era.

Remember 2 years ago when BB and DmD were the two biggest games and were rolling out monthly updates? Simpler times...

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes